For Those Who May Want Level Recommendations VERSION 3 *spoilers*

• Topic Closed
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. For Those Who May Want Level Recommendations VERSION 3 *spoilers*
9 years ago#11
bump, I think that I will go ahead and close version 2's topic now since this version is out.
Hardcore fan of the brilliant Streets of Rage series.
Everybody should go play Streets of Rage Remake now!!! www.bombergames.net
9 years ago#12
bump
9 years ago#13
So is being everyone being lvl 32 expect Vaan at 38 overleveled for the Stilshrine of Miriam?
9 years ago#14
I would say that would be a little overleveled.
9 years ago#15
well if people try to get challenge out of the game by being low leveled, why not try something actually hard like the ECC for a change?

I level because i get gils to buy everything and pp to use it. Sry i have five more levels but i dont see how you can farm without getting exp. (i know of the accessory except u dont really have it until later)
9 years ago#16
35. Nalbina Fortress: Vaan (31) *Balthier (26) Fran (26) Basch (28) *Ashe (28) *Penelo (31)

Damn... I'm way overlevelled, I'm only using 3 characters and at Nalbina I'm: Ashe 39, Basch 40, Vaan 41... No wonder I'm killing things so easy...
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it feels like an hour. Sit next to a pretty girl for an hour and it feels like a minute, that's relativity.
9 years ago#17
Don't worry about it, I'm here: "34. Mt. Bur-Omisace: Vaan (31) *Balthier (26) Fran (26) Basch (28) *Ashe (28) *Penelo (31)
BOSS: Judge Bergan: Vaan (31) *Balthier (26) Fran (26) *Basch (28) Ashe (28) *Penelo (31)"

And all my characters are 55+, I may have over done it a little bit :P
9 years ago#18
I level because i get gils to buy everything and pp to use it. Sry i have five more levels but i dont see how you can farm without getting exp. (i know of the accessory except u dont really have it until later)

Well I did have to farm a lot in the middle of the game, and that was one of the reasons why my levels were a bit high.
9 years ago#19
bump
9 years ago#20
I just finished Raithwall and almost my hole party is level 40, with Gladius, and two demonsbane, and Francesca axe. I mist quickened the hell out of the two giza werewolves with vaan alone for like 8 hours in till i got the kotesu then moved on. i was at level level 35 then. i pretty much oneshot killed everything along the way, going after the zodiac spear and deathbringers now.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. For Those Who May Want Level Recommendations VERSION 3 *spoilers*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Closed