This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

For Those Who May Want Level Recommendations VERSION 3 *spoilers*

#11SavenForever(Topic Creator)Posted 3/6/2007 1:51:01 PMmessage detail
bump, I think that I will go ahead and close version 2's topic now since this version is out.
---
Hardcore fan of the brilliant Streets of Rage series.
Everybody should go play Streets of Rage Remake now!!! www.bombergames.net
#12SavenForever(Topic Creator)Posted 3/7/2007 5:21:53 PMmessage detail
bump
---
#13Reneef154Posted 3/8/2007 9:48:23 AMmessage detail
So is being everyone being lvl 32 expect Vaan at 38 overleveled for the Stilshrine of Miriam?
#14SavenForever(Topic Creator)Posted 3/8/2007 3:01:56 PMmessage detail
I would say that would be a little overleveled.
---
#15EnderFuryPosted 3/8/2007 3:11:47 PMmessage detail
well if people try to get challenge out of the game by being low leveled, why not try something actually hard like the ECC for a change?

I level because i get gils to buy everything and pp to use it. Sry i have five more levels but i dont see how you can farm without getting exp. (i know of the accessory except u dont really have it until later)
#16JimcamxPosted 3/8/2007 10:32:35 PMmessage detail
35. Nalbina Fortress: Vaan (31) *Balthier (26) Fran (26) Basch (28) *Ashe (28) *Penelo (31)

Damn... I'm way overlevelled, I'm only using 3 characters and at Nalbina I'm: Ashe 39, Basch 40, Vaan 41... No wonder I'm killing things so easy...
---
Put your hand on a hot stove for a minute and it feels like an hour. Sit next to a pretty girl for an hour and it feels like a minute, that's relativity.
#17Duke_DSPosted 3/8/2007 10:37:30 PMmessage detail
Don't worry about it, I'm here: "34. Mt. Bur-Omisace: Vaan (31) *Balthier (26) Fran (26) Basch (28) *Ashe (28) *Penelo (31)
BOSS: Judge Bergan: Vaan (31) *Balthier (26) Fran (26) *Basch (28) Ashe (28) *Penelo (31)"

And all my characters are 55+, I may have over done it a little bit :P
#18SavenForever(Topic Creator)Posted 3/9/2007 3:09:38 PMmessage detail
I level because i get gils to buy everything and pp to use it. Sry i have five more levels but i dont see how you can farm without getting exp. (i know of the accessory except u dont really have it until later)

Well I did have to farm a lot in the middle of the game, and that was one of the reasons why my levels were a bit high.
---
#19SavenForever(Topic Creator)Posted 3/10/2007 1:36:04 PMmessage detail
bump
---
#20freez007Posted 3/10/2007 2:10:41 PMmessage detail
I just finished Raithwall and almost my hole party is level 40, with Gladius, and two demonsbane, and Francesca axe. I mist quickened the hell out of the two giza werewolves with vaan alone for like 8 hours in till i got the kotesu then moved on. i was at level level 35 then. i pretty much oneshot killed everything along the way, going after the zodiac spear and deathbringers now.