This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help with Excalibur

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Help with Excalibur
7 years ago#1
I'm in the great crystal running between the room where Excalibur is and chaining the Ash Wyrms together 3 spaces away. Thing is.. I think that the second chest may have spawned and I didn't see it. Will the second chest appear again or do I have to reload my older game?
---
Look, its a bird... No its a plane... IT'S SPEILMAN!
7 years ago#2
The second chest is just as the other chests; respawn in it's own rate after 3-zoning.

Don't worry about it, you can never miss King Arthur's chest .

---
Entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
7 years ago#3
the chest is exactly on the same place as the first chest. So if you open the first chest, and found that there is another chest is still there, it means that Excalibur is now yours.
7 years ago#4
I think there are three chests in that room. One of them contains Sage's Ring (I'm not sure), one contains some crap and the last one contains Excalibur.

Just keep zoning till you get it.
7 years ago#5
Can multiple excaliburs be picked up?

---
Give a man a fish, you feed him for the day, Teach a man to fish, you feed him for life. ~ Exsoldier001
7 years ago#6
No, one is the maximum amount. Once you pick up the chest, it stops appearing.
---
Don't stop.
http://www.freewebs.com/revivemgo/
7 years ago#7
Darn... ah well..
---
Give a man a fish, you feed him for the day, Teach a man to fish, you feed him for life. ~ Exsoldier001
7 years ago#8
The Excalibur is a cool great sword, just make sure you don't use on the enemys who have "holy" elementals. Like Ultima and Yiazmat.
7 years ago#9
Yeah... I found out I should look at enemies' elements when I attacked an ice elemental with an icebrand.
---
7 years ago#10
When you're using elemental weapons, the best thing you can do is to change your attack Gambit to

[Foe: XXXX-Vulnerable] -> Attack

This way you won't accidentally heal the enemy.
---
Don't stop.
http://www.freewebs.com/revivemgo/
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Help with Excalibur

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived