Fafnir - Silverflow's End

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Fafnir - Silverflow's End
8 years ago#1
How many times do you exit and enter the area before the blizzard and Fafnir appears?
8 years ago#2
umm, you've got the wrong idea here. zone in and out of paramina to a different area (like the feywood) until you get a blizzard and THEN walk to silverflow's end WITHOUT going through Frozen Brook and you'll have your blizzard.
4(sin^2theta + cos^2theta)=(-3)^2 and .5(16/4) + 5=-2times-4 IF AND ONLY IF 4^0+1=3; figure that one out ;)
8 years ago#3
u have to go a certain path or the blizzard stops, i usually spawn one from MT BUR and then check the FAQ for the path
8 years ago#4
Thanks, guide I'm following never had how to trigger it.
8 years ago#5
Zoning between Paramina Rift and somewhere else (like Golmore Jungle), is NEVER a garauntee for a blizzard.

However, whenever you talk to the Viera that assigns you the hunt for Fafnir, it will trigger a blizzard in the Paramina Rift EVERYTIME. You then have to go around in order to avoid Frozen Brook, but this should be easy.

Elan
"The reigns of history back in the hands of man." -Doctor Cid, FFXII
8 years ago#6
I know that you can talk to the viera, but zoning is often more convenient. And it's always worked for me.
4(sin^2theta + cos^2theta)=(-3)^2 and .5(16/4) + 5=-2times-4 IF AND ONLY IF 4^0+1=3; figure that one out ;)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Fafnir - Silverflow's End

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived