This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Fafnir - Silverflow's End

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Fafnir - Silverflow's End
7 years ago#1
How many times do you exit and enter the area before the blizzard and Fafnir appears?
7 years ago#2
umm, you've got the wrong idea here. zone in and out of paramina to a different area (like the feywood) until you get a blizzard and THEN walk to silverflow's end WITHOUT going through Frozen Brook and you'll have your blizzard.
---
4(sin^2theta + cos^2theta)=(-3)^2 and .5(16/4) + 5=-2times-4 IF AND ONLY IF 4^0+1=3; figure that one out ;)
7 years ago#3
u have to go a certain path or the blizzard stops, i usually spawn one from MT BUR and then check the FAQ for the path
7 years ago#4
Thanks, guide I'm following never had how to trigger it.
7 years ago#5
Zoning between Paramina Rift and somewhere else (like Golmore Jungle), is NEVER a garauntee for a blizzard.

However, whenever you talk to the Viera that assigns you the hunt for Fafnir, it will trigger a blizzard in the Paramina Rift EVERYTIME. You then have to go around in order to avoid Frozen Brook, but this should be easy.

Elan
---
"The reigns of history back in the hands of man." -Doctor Cid, FFXII
7 years ago#6
I know that you can talk to the viera, but zoning is often more convenient. And it's always worked for me.
---
4(sin^2theta + cos^2theta)=(-3)^2 and .5(16/4) + 5=-2times-4 IF AND ONLY IF 4^0+1=3; figure that one out ;)
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Fafnir - Silverflow's End

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived