The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where do I find the Lihusu mines site 9 key?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Where do I find the Lihusu mines site 9 key?
7 years ago#1
Just got done fighting the boss and his pet. There's supposed to be a fallen soldier northwest of the fight where I can find the key. I checked the area but didn't see it. Thanks!
7 years ago#2
You find it in the FAQs.
7 years ago#3
what is it with people telling me to check the faqs? Don't you think I already did that? Either I overlooked that part, or I'm not seeing it. All I want is a non flaming answer. Thanks.
7 years ago#4
Or, if you still can't find it, I believe it's northwest of the Gate Crystal in the Hunter's Camp.
7 years ago#5
I think that's the #11 key which I knew about but haven't been back there yet to get. Thanks for the reply. Cheers.
7 years ago#6
^that would be the Site 11 key.

The reason you didn't find it in the FAQs is because there is no Site 9 key. There is the Site 3 key which you obtain when you accept the Antlion hunt, and the Site 11 key found in the Hunter's Camp in the Phon Coast, but only once you've defeated Antlion. These two keys will unlock the rest of the Lhusu Mines.
---
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool"
7 years ago#7
The people that tell others to refer to faqs are either...

1) 12 years old or younger, seeking attention, and trying to look cool by mouthing off over the internet.

or

2) An angry minimum wage earning grown up that is deciding to take their frustration out over the internet by trolling on forums.

Whatever one you are, you are a loser.
7 years ago#8
thanks for the reply. I am using the brady manual which sucks sometimes. I'm using one faq through GF which helped me more. I'm off for the coast to get that sucker! Cheers.
7 years ago#9
The people that tell others to refer to faqs are either...

1) 12 years old or younger, seeking attention, and trying to look cool by mouthing off over the internet.

or

2) An angry minimum wage earning grown up that is deciding to take their frustration out over the internet by trolling on forums.

Whatever one you are, you are a loser.

If you're talking to me, it's because I've seen numerous people who think that FAQs are useless/think it's faster to make a topic on the boards/like to annoy board users.

And besides it's GameFAQs, not GameAskontheboards.
7 years ago#10
No offense to uprrslo.
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Where do I find the Lihusu mines site 9 key?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived