The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Montblanc in the Clan Hall. Were his he???

#1shaklordPosted 7/18/2008 6:33:59 AM
hey, ive got rather far in the game, in the guide it says to visit Montblanc in the Clan Hall.

ive looked everywere, in rab, still cant seem to find him to claime all my monster boss kills the last boss i killed was.... in the tomb, the end boss, i forgot his name,
but anyway now im back in rab, and wanted to know were this person actually is...

ive looked in all places in rab trying to find him.
and theres no place on map called clan hall also.

can anyone help me please :)
Btw this is a great game.
i wounder what xiii is like.
#2MesiarpPosted 7/18/2008 6:36:55 AM
If you have access to the moogle teleporters in Rabanastre, use one to go to the Bazaar. Now, go north from the bazaar, and cross the zone line there. Go up a little ways, and the first building on the right has a Bangaa standing in front. You have to speak to him first, before you can enter the Clan (which is the door right behind him).
---
Strip-mine the Amazon, of cells of life itself.
Gold rush for genes is on, natives get nothing. Biotech. Biotech. Biotech, is Godzilla.
#3Ahriman_EyePosted 7/18/2008 6:44:57 AM
You're told to go to the clan hall after you report back from your first hunt with the rogue tomato, so if you can't get in, make sure you did talk to the poster of the rogue tomato in the tavern. And Montblanc is the moogle at the top of the staircase...
---
Reinforcements? I am the reinforcements!
-Ashley Riot; Vagrant Story
#4AtlanteaPosted 7/18/2008 8:18:28 AM
To be more specific, he's the one standing on the banister looking over the room. Orange fur, green jacket.
---
"Now is the time to shape your stories! Your fate is in your hands!"
--Auron, Final Fantasy X
#5MesiarpPosted 7/18/2008 8:22:06 AM
If he can't figure that out after the camera pans to him for about 10 seconds, then there is no hope for him.
---
Strip-mine the Amazon, of cells of life itself.
Gold rush for genes is on, natives get nothing. Biotech. Biotech. Biotech, is Godzilla.
#6zxztomPosted 7/18/2008 9:49:27 AM
he's that cute little moogle