Tomb of Raithwall - Demonbane?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Tomb of Raithwall - Demonbane?

User Info: hakstar

8 years ago#1
I read in the faqs that there is a chest in the bottom floors that may contain this sword, but i cant seem to see any chests, only thoes slimes and bats D:

note: I am past the wraithwall arc of the story, ( just finished the ozmone plains part)
- that doesnt affect the treasure does it? :(

User Info: Relient_K

8 years ago#2
No, it doesn't affect the chest. Plus, this chest, and most other chests respawn. Just go back to the save crystal outside and go back in and I think you'll have gone far enough to respawn the chest.
We all ate the biscuits, Fighter. We can all see through time.[ER]

8 years ago#3
wow really? O_O

hmm weird.. i just cleared the wall... i walked down to the slimes area... and there was no chest :(

I havent even touched it yet D:

User Info: Heals14

8 years ago#4 has percentages for both the spawn rate of the chest, and the spawn rate of the demonsbane once u do get the chest to spawn. really though, its not worth it. there's much better stuff available not much further into the story...and it will be available to buy soon.
Pearl friend code: 0945 9322 7075
Welcome to Gamefaqs. Please leave any self-sufficiency and common sense at the door.

User Info: airblade369

8 years ago#5
it took me 13 tries before i got the demonsbane so have fun haha

its a random chest that might be there might not and if its there most likely get gil or holy mote
Games waiting for: FFXIII, LBP, Resistance 2, Soul Calibur 4, Fallout 3, Force Unleashed...

8 years ago#6
heheh thanks peeps :D

i got myself 2 demonsbane :D~ one for vaan and one for basch ~ 5 tries

User Info: EteRnaLDesTiNy

8 years ago#7
it takes a while to get it. i wudnt try to get one for everyone though. u cud just get loads of deathbringers (90 attack + KO) straight after from ithuno (easier if u have thief's cuffs from mosphoran highwaste).
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Tomb of Raithwall - Demonbane?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived