This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Tomb of Raithwall - Demonbane?

#1hakstarPosted 7/25/2008 9:02:57 PM
I read in the faqs that there is a chest in the bottom floors that may contain this sword, but i cant seem to see any chests, only thoes slimes and bats D:

note: I am past the wraithwall arc of the story, ( just finished the ozmone plains part)
- that doesnt affect the treasure does it? :(
#2Relient_KPosted 7/25/2008 9:04:54 PM
No, it doesn't affect the chest. Plus, this chest, and most other chests respawn. Just go back to the save crystal outside and go back in and I think you'll have gone far enough to respawn the chest.
---
We all ate the biscuits, Fighter. We can all see through time.[ER]
#3hakstar(Topic Creator)Posted 7/25/2008 9:17:52 PM
wow really? O_O

hmm weird.. i just cleared the wall... i walked down to the slimes area... and there was no chest :(

I havent even touched it yet D:
#4Heals14Posted 7/25/2008 11:46:28 PM
ff12maps.com has percentages for both the spawn rate of the chest, and the spawn rate of the demonsbane once u do get the chest to spawn. really though, its not worth it. there's much better stuff available not much further into the story...and it will be available to buy soon.
---
Pearl friend code: 0945 9322 7075
Welcome to Gamefaqs. Please leave any self-sufficiency and common sense at the door.
#5airblade369Posted 7/26/2008 12:05:55 AM
it took me 13 tries before i got the demonsbane so have fun haha

its a random chest that might be there might not and if its there most likely get gil or holy mote
---
Games waiting for: FFXIII, LBP, Resistance 2, Soul Calibur 4, Fallout 3, Force Unleashed...
#6hakstar(Topic Creator)Posted 7/26/2008 1:43:49 AM
heheh thanks peeps :D

i got myself 2 demonsbane :D~ one for vaan and one for basch ~ 5 tries
#7EteRnaLDesTiNyPosted 7/26/2008 6:21:15 AM
it takes a while to get it. i wudnt try to get one for everyone though. u cud just get loads of deathbringers (90 attack + KO) straight after from ithuno (easier if u have thief's cuffs from mosphoran highwaste).