This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

What does Bubble, Faith, and Bravery do????

#11RehevkorPosted 9/12/2008 9:15:58 AM
Really? I bet that would be handy during the battle with Ahriman. I'll have to try that out.
---
"The man in black fled across the desert, and the gunslinger followed." - S.K.
#12Ezekiel360Posted 9/12/2008 9:28:24 AM
Haste + Bravery + Berserk + High Combo = killing machine.

---
He lives in you
#13blackthunder01Posted 9/12/2008 11:58:14 AM
Wait?! so bubble double you max hp?! I thought it made you immune to status effect... like a temporary ribbon. Damn ... now i'm definately not getting it.
---
Honor is the only thing that you take to your death bed.
#14Lord FaustPosted 9/12/2008 12:09:15 PM
What? It's more useful than you'd think - one of the most useful magicks in the game, in fact.
---
"Hey! You can play nut outside? Whaaaaat?!"
PSP: It's a nut. You can play. Outside.
#15buppyspekPosted 9/12/2008 12:24:44 PM
I think Bubble is the most important buffing spell in the game, hands down. Not only does it make you survive longer, but also some things are affected by max HP - like knots of rust. They'll do more damage the more HP you have. Or rather, they have the potential to do more damage.
---
"Gary! No!!!"
#16Kaito2000Posted 9/12/2008 3:07:02 PM
i always use bubble on my characters it makes me think im level 200^^
and haste+bravery+berserk=two STRONG tanks
you should cast faith on the healer
1-tank (haste+bravery+berserk+BUBBLE)
2-tank (haste+bravery+berserk+BUBBLE)
3-healer(faith+haste+BUBBLE)

theyre are other useful buffs like
1-protect (increases defence)
2-shell (increases magic defence\risist)
3-reflect (reflects magic) it will reflect white magics x_x
4-float (lets you float over traps) i thought it would let me hit flying monsters ^_^
5 vanish (its useless) dont use it i thought it would let me invisible but its useless
#17Kaito2000Posted 9/12/2008 3:12:36 PM
WAIT!!!!!!
dont berserk the second tank
just use every thing else
let him keep attacking but if your healer needs help the let him help
#18jtokePosted 9/12/2008 7:05:58 PM
Wait?! so bubble double you max hp?! I thought it made you immune to status effect... like a temporary ribbon. Damn ... now i'm definately not getting it.

uh, why would you NOT get bubble? its not exactly hard to get, or expensive, nor are license points ANYTHING to worry about at that point in the game. but if you enjoy only having 3-5k health on each character..... sure.

i could be wrong, but i dont think anyone gets to 9999 hp naturally through leveling. either way, i do know bubble's the ONLY way to have MORE than 9999 hp (it wont show on the actual hp bar on the display, but if you target that char it will show the correct number).
---
"Err...They survived because Cloud was stabbed in the SHOULDER, nowhere near any vital organs. Sephiroth lived cause he has great hair." - RetroPS2ftw
#19grimmedslugPosted 9/13/2008 12:05:23 AM
^ there's a berserk confuse trap in the stilshrine where the matriach bomb (or was it monarch?) is when you enter the room - the place with the shell shield/dark matter.
#20frozen joshPosted 9/13/2008 2:22:01 AM
That trap (by far the funniest in the game. So nicely placed >_>) is the exception. Other than from that trap, berserked characters can't be confused. And yeah it is Matriarch Bomb btw.

Same sort of deal with Slow/Haste and Disease/Bubble. Normally they can't coexist, but if you already have the first and then equip Hermes Sandals / Bubble Belt, you can. Slow/Haste simply cancel each other out, and bubble is rendered pointless. (in case anyone wasn't aware, bubble belts normally make you immune to disease status). Also Stop/Decoy can't co-exist, which is actually quite good because otherwise a Stopped/Decoyed/Reversed character would make you effectively invincible...
---
"Nothing is foolproof to a sufficiently talented fool"