This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

wargods band (possible spoilers)

#1big_lo1836Posted 12/1/2008 10:15:06 AM
I have been paoching Leynir in Nabreus Deadlands for awhile now and haven't been able to get even one. Is there any other monster that I can get Wargods band from, besides the rare monster?
#2mnbvcxzPosted 12/1/2008 10:24:58 AM
Nope. Only VICTANIR and Leynir have this item. The time you wasted poaching Leynir for that rare poach could be spent stealing a few wargod's bands from the rare monster. It's a guaranteed steal and it's much faster to obtain that way.
---
Gamefaqs dot com: Home of the trolls, fanboys, and flame baiters!
#3mikejackson13Posted 12/1/2008 10:38:58 AM
Don't poach, just kill them
#4big_lo1836(Topic Creator)Posted 12/1/2008 10:53:03 AM
thanks, the brady guide said to poach them in the bestiary. I will look for vicantar now.
#5Yggdrasil12Posted 12/1/2008 11:03:43 AM
Victanir is kind of a tricky spawn. You have to search the area to see if he appears, as he is invisible. He only has a 40% of spawning, so this can be tedious. Plus, if you've already defeated him and won the Maverick Trophy, he's gone for good.

It may be best to run a chain on the one's in Nabreus. It will be a quasi-rare drop once you get the chain going. Make sure you have the proper Grimoire (if not all) before hunting them. Good luck!
---
http://mudpuppy.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/manbabylogo1.jpg
#6mnbvcxzPosted 12/1/2008 11:41:40 AM
Victanir is kind of a tricky spawn. You have to search the area to see if he appears, as he is invisible. He only has a 40% of spawning, so this can be tedious. Plus, if you've already defeated him and won the Maverick Trophy, he's gone for good.

Spawning Victanir can be easy if you use the spawn trick where you zone one screen away for over 2 minutes. That will increase the chances for him to spawn. It works every time for me and others.
---
#7Yggdrasil12Posted 12/1/2008 11:59:10 AM
Oh, neat I'll have to try that. Do you mean staying in a neighboring zone for 2 minutes or continuously zoning in and out?
---
http://mudpuppy.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/manbabylogo1.jpg
#8mnbvcxzPosted 12/1/2008 12:11:25 PM
Constantly zone in and out. You can zone in Zertinan Caverns entrance back to Yensa for that period of time, steal from Vic, zone back two zones to reset, zone in and out one zone again and steal. Repeat for as many times as possible to get enough Wargod's Band.
---