This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Help with "battle on the big bridge" hunt

#1LightningStrifePosted 12/14/2008 6:08:50 PM
Okay.. so i got to the bridge and fought him the 1st time.. he ran off, and the book i have says that i need the site 11 key to unlock a gate and etc.. i already did all of that, including hunting the antilion, i even searched site 11 about 5000 times and i still cant find him. So my question is, where is he?
#2judojointzPosted 12/14/2008 6:43:31 PM
I have no idea what your talking about.
The Moggle, with the Key to the Water Gate, is what I'm looking for. lol.
---
Lifes a Jewel son Lifes A Jewel. Give it. www.1aim-peoplestore.com
#3KOTRsssPosted 12/14/2008 7:08:17 PM
Not sure what just happened. Wanna try a guide or something?
---
The Compilation's full of more holes than Zack. Let's all just be honest about that. -annoyingdebate
#4LightningStrife(Topic Creator)Posted 12/14/2008 7:48:38 PM
Haha sorry. I forgot to check a guide >.< it worked. Turns out the brady guide book i have left out alot..
#5ZephyrVidarPosted 12/15/2008 1:22:46 PM
Well, you must have read something incorrectly, because it tells you what you need to do. I'm reading the following verbatim from the guide:

"Gilgamesh runs off at the end of the first fight, then enters a deep area in the mines that you can't unlock until the party acquires the Site 11 Key (it's located at The Phon Coast). Search the area to find Fallen Bhujerban. Look closely for a shining 'Small Key' next to the man and pick it up. Use the key to unlock the Wrought Iron Gate at the south end of the Lhusu Mines' Site 9 area (after the Antlion hunt)."

The only thing it doesn't expressly say is what specific area of the Phon Coast the Fallen Bhujerban is in, but, come on, how many areas are there that have NPC's to talk to?

One of the few things that the guide actually got right. XD
#6xXxDarkLord3xXxPosted 12/22/2008 8:02:35 PM
Yeah, it says that he is only level 45 (which is true for the first fight), but the second fight, he jumps to level 70. Just something to keep in mind...
---
youtube.com/omgbenthompson
ch-check ittt:]