This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Hunting Marilith

#1zeeshan_khanPosted 1/7/2009 6:23:22 AM
I'm at level 47, 46, 43 (Vaan, Balthier, Basch) Is it possible to take this sucker down with just quickenings .. like 10hit combo or something???
#2JonathanAlan721Posted 1/7/2009 6:33:37 AM
Yes, it is possible. I wouldn't think at that level it would be that much of a challenge to eliminate him business as usual though. You may want to check your equipment if you are having trouble.
---
Atra esterni ono thelduin / Mor'ranr lifa unin hjarta onr / Un du evarinya ono varda.
#3zeeshan_khan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2009 6:34:47 AM
I haven't even tried yet. Just wondering. I have pretty good equipment. All my equipment has 65H+.
#4JonathanAlan721Posted 1/7/2009 6:55:52 AM
Hey, I am all about being prepared, but sometimes it is just better to give it a shot, or read some FAQs or Walkthroughs for that. Since you have to save manually in this game it is very easy to restart if you don't like the outcome. Have faith you will do just fine.
---
Atra esterni ono thelduin / Mor'ranr lifa unin hjarta onr / Un du evarinya ono varda.
#5MesiarpPosted 1/7/2009 6:56:17 AM
Dude, I am not one to tell people how to play, but you should seriously consider just trying some of these things on your own for once. Christ, how are you going to learn anything first hand if you run here for every little step of the game?

Really, I am not trying to be a dick, but I can see the future in this one: after the game is over, you'll come back here saying "man, that was too easy!!LOL!!??!"
---
Pin my ear to the wisdom post. Hang me up and drain me dry. Mend my shipwrecked spirit. Lift the veil from my eyes. Goodbye sober day, hello Milky Way.
#6JonathanAlan721Posted 1/7/2009 6:57:45 AM
ROFL LMFAO

Great minds think alike.
---
#7MesiarpPosted 1/7/2009 6:58:48 AM
Enlarge those testicles baby! Go take on Marilith!
---
Pin my ear to the wisdom post. Hang me up and drain me dry. Mend my shipwrecked spirit. Lift the veil from my eyes. Goodbye sober day, hello Milky Way.
#8zeeshan_khan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2009 7:02:02 AM
No I do understand your point. Its just time consuming traveling for these hunts. Bottom line is I think I'm tired
#9zeeshan_khan(Topic Creator)Posted 1/7/2009 7:02:26 AM
and take a break ..
#10MesiarpPosted 1/7/2009 7:04:14 AM
Yeah, I've has too much coffee already. And it's this weird Jack Daniels coffee my buddy got me for Christmas.
---