This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Need tips on the mark ring wyrm.....

#11Fiendish666Posted 5/10/2009 1:28:31 AM
I usually wait until I have Larsa as a guest and access to Jackboots(Immune to immobilize.) before I take on Ring Wyrm; not only that but if you wait until after Raithwall, a sidequest opens up in the South Bank Village in the Estersands with the reward being Wyrmfire Shots. As for the Jackboots there is a chest in Ozmone Plains Haulo Green area that contains the Jackboots, but again you have to wait until after Raithwall.
---
Games Playing: Hello Kitty: Island Adventure
#12silverduchessPosted 5/10/2009 6:00:06 AM
If you want to take out Vossler, make sure you do not have Ally Any - Gold Needle:

Turn off Gambits
Cast Break on Vossler, once Vossler turns to stone,
Turn on gambits

Neither Esuna nor Phoenix Downs will not work on stone.

---
Ignorance is bliss...So say the ignorant.
#13ostradamus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/10/2009 3:17:49 PM
"...try and beat other marks first..."

^^ I just beat marilith...i think i have 300000 pts can i get the accessory now...???
---
You couldn't save yourself if you had a cape and a phone booth--slug
#14ostradamus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2009 5:23:38 AM
BUMP
---
#15ZephyrVidarPosted 5/11/2009 6:19:59 AM
The Nihopalaoa is available from the Clan Provisioner once you reach the Headhunter rank. To do this, you must have defeated ten marks and accumulated at least 30,000 Clan Points.
#16ostradamus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2009 12:17:34 PM
^^I beat em' used immobilize + reflect technique...was great in the beginning, then he wised up and basically stopped using fira...got brutal with fireball near the end but surprisingly only fran died...(and stayed dead yk) marilith was more of a c***!!! surprisingly i couldve sworn I had headhunter rank last night cause i had like 308000 points or something or 30800 whatever but today it was vanguard then went up after i beat wyrm...i wonder where the name " nipoholoea" or whatever is from....sounds hawaiian...
---
#17Kholdstare_4Posted 5/11/2009 12:49:32 PM
It actually IS Hawaiian, and means Ivory Tooth or Whale Tooth.
Apparently it's also a boy's name.
---
This is a signature. ~Captain Obvious on this signature.
#18ostradamus(Topic Creator)Posted 5/11/2009 3:32:27 PM
^^really...cool...
---