The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Zodiac gems.

#1Ilove4chanPosted 5/12/2009 11:26:53 AM
Is there any other use to these other then selling them for bazaar goods? I have the Taurus, Capricorn and Gemini ones right now.
---
GET...wet?
#2Saint_CoyotePosted 5/12/2009 11:45:58 AM
They're only used for making items in the bazaar, so don't worry about them too much.

---
and if Joe tells you to vote yes on prop 8, then you should go have g~ sex with another man - RWJ
PSOBB: Redfield - lv200 RAmarl
#3FG360Posted 5/12/2009 12:12:41 PM
"They're only used for making items in the bazaar, so don't worry about them too much."

^only if you don't want the best stuff.

---
you're not a beautiful and unique snowflake
#4Ilove4chan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2009 12:31:53 PM
Like what FG? And what do I need to do with them then?
---
GET...wet?
#5CervosiPosted 5/12/2009 1:02:50 PM
Zodiac gems are like any other loot. Sell enough of them with other items and you can buy stuff from the bazaar.

They're all pretty common too. Saggitarius is the only one that you wont' really get until later in the game (used for some of the really good items), and Serpentarius (for other good items), if it counts.
---
Graceless.
Would you say what you mean, or mean what you say?
#6FG360Posted 5/12/2009 7:23:31 PM
scorpion tail, whale whisker, stoneblade, Sagittarius, stone shot, Artemis arrows,

^items that require zodiac gems.

---
you're not a beautiful and unique snowflake
#7ZephyrVidarPosted 5/12/2009 7:26:29 PM
^only if you don't want the best stuff.

I'm sure that what Saint_Coyote meant was that TC can sell the zodiac gems for the Bazaar without worrying that they are used for anything else.
#8Ilove4chan(Topic Creator)Posted 5/12/2009 11:54:05 PM
When selling them, do I need to sell them at specific times with certain items to make the special weapons and such? Or does the game just keep track of all things sold?
---
GET...wet?
#9paramita911Posted 5/13/2009 7:17:23 AM
scorpion tail, whale whisker, stoneblade, Sagittarius, stone shot, Artemis arrows,

^items that require zodiac gems.

Actually, as I can recall, Scorpion Tail doesn't need zodiac gems. It requires scorpio gems.
Oh, and TC, just check out sephirosuy's bazaar good FAQ. I think that it will help you.
---
The only justice in this unfair world is chance.
- Joker
#10CiaraJansonFanPosted 5/13/2009 7:47:43 AM
Actually, as I can recall, Scorpion Tail doesn't need zodiac gems. It requires scorpio gems.

Scorpio gems are zodiac gems. There is no actual Zodiac Gem item in the game, it's just a name given to the gems with the signs of the Zodiac on them

---
No1 Ciara Janson Fan
You heard!