This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Gil Snapper!!!!!

#1hollisterbratPosted 6/18/2009 6:48:54 PM
So, I have destroyed it. I picked up the soggy letter telling me to meet the man at the nomad village during a dry period. I went there.....and no man. Nothing. No one's there. I've tried walking back there multiple times. Am I doing something wrong?
#2TooEducatedPosted 6/18/2009 6:51:41 PM
IIRC, the man appears during the rains as a petitioner for another hunt. When the seasons change and Giza Plains are dry again, you will be able to find the petitioners for the Gil Snapper hunt and get your reward.
---
Founding Member of Faustian's Anonymous
#3Ahriman_EyePosted 6/18/2009 6:52:00 PM
No, the person is there, or should be during the dry. I think they're on the right side of the village if you enter north from Rabanastre. I don't what else to say.
---
Reinforcements? I am the reinforcements!
-Ashley Riot; Vagrant Story
#4Ahriman_EyePosted 6/18/2009 6:52:52 PM
Never mind, I think I have my hunts confused...
---
Reinforcements? I am the reinforcements!
-Ashley Riot; Vagrant Story
#5ZephyrVidarPosted 6/18/2009 7:23:07 PM
I think everyone is confusing the Croakadile and Gil Snapper hunts.

Just to clarify...

For Croakadile:

Activate the hunt by speaking with Sadeen in the Nomad VIllage during the Rains. Kill the Croakadile. Speak with Sadeen, and he will ask you to take the ring to Brunoa in the Nomad Village during the Dry. After you speak with Brunoa, speak with Sadeen in the Nomad Village during the Rains. Everything for this mark hunt/quest is complete.

For GIl Snapper:

Activate the hunt by speaking with Nanau in the Crystal Glade during the Rains. Kill the Gil Snapper. Go back to the Crystal Glade and read the Soggy Note. Once it is the Dry again, go back to the Nomad Village and speak with Nanau. Hunt completed.
#6wildcat1ky1Posted 6/18/2009 7:38:58 PM
Above explanation: 11/10

*golf clap*

---
"We are not retreating - we are advancing in another direction." - General D. MacArthur