Removing disable?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Removing disable?
7 years ago#1
I got AOE by a mob that disabled all three of my characters, and therefore i could do nothing..Literally. including using items..

So is there a way out of that, or do you have to change members and then heal them..
Secondly if i replace my team with the other 3 and the mob uses the disable again WTF am i suppose to do lol....
7 years ago#2
You have to either run from the battle and wait for the status effect to eventually go away, or switch out the characters and heal.
You know you play too much .hack when you buy a life sized barbie doll in a wedding dress and chain it to an altar in your local church.
7 years ago#3
Fortunatly Disable's duration is relativily short compared to that of imobilize or stop. Simply switch 1 character in (who isnt disabled, do NOT switch in all 3 thats just asking to be AOE dissabled again) and have them use a remedy on the 2, then switch back in the still disabled and have your now disable free fighters remedy the situation.
---
"Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer."
"How do we prove we exist... maybe we dont exist"~Vivi Orunitia
When in doubt, Remedy the situation.
7 years ago#4
Use a Remedy with Remedy Lore 1, will remove Disable.
Ignorance is bliss...So say the ignorant.
7 years ago#5
I would put in a backup character with an accessory that prevents disable and heal the other 2. Kill the mob and be on my way...
PSN id: joe603
NICOCLUB.COM
  1. Boards
  2. Final Fantasy XII
  3. Removing disable?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived