This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Removing disable?

#1rat-boyJPosted 7/27/2009 1:02:01 AM
I got AOE by a mob that disabled all three of my characters, and therefore i could do nothing..Literally. including using items..

So is there a way out of that, or do you have to change members and then heal them..
Secondly if i replace my team with the other 3 and the mob uses the disable again WTF am i suppose to do lol....
#2Rush165Posted 7/27/2009 1:03:21 AM
You have to either run from the battle and wait for the status effect to eventually go away, or switch out the characters and heal.
---
You know you play too much .hack when you buy a life sized barbie doll in a wedding dress and chain it to an altar in your local church.
#3EyesOfTheEmoPosted 7/27/2009 1:07:35 AM
Fortunatly Disable's duration is relativily short compared to that of imobilize or stop. Simply switch 1 character in (who isnt disabled, do NOT switch in all 3 thats just asking to be AOE dissabled again) and have them use a remedy on the 2, then switch back in the still disabled and have your now disable free fighters remedy the situation.
---
"Keep your friends close, but keep your enemies closer."
"How do we prove we exist... maybe we dont exist"~Vivi Orunitia
When in doubt, Remedy the situation.
#4silverduchessPosted 7/27/2009 5:16:04 AM
Use a Remedy with Remedy Lore 1, will remove Disable.

---
Ignorance is bliss...So say the ignorant.
#5joe603Posted 7/27/2009 5:24:48 AM
I would put in a backup character with an accessory that prevents disable and heal the other 2. Kill the mob and be on my way...
---
PSN id: joe603
NICOCLUB.COM