This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

3 Questions.

#1richygranholmPosted 6/1/2011 9:57:55 PM

1. Does rare game that drops trophies respawn again? Cause I want to continue stealing Damascus Steels from the Bluesang in Cerobi Steppe.

2. Is there some way to make the elevator in Pharos ascend after beating it? To easily get around the floors?

3. Does chaining monsters increase monograph drops?

#2AlmasNo1FanPosted 6/1/2011 10:04:02 PM
1. no
2. i have no idea...
3. no, its independent :(
---
http://i874.photobucket.com/albums/ab307/yeahthatboy/gamefaqsqueens.png
By: ilikeikeilikeik
#3GalaxilliPosted 6/1/2011 10:41:10 PM
No, no, and no.
You can only access a limited number of floors on each Dais of Ascendance.
#4noodles0585Posted 6/1/2011 10:57:56 PM
you can steal damascus steel from a rare creature in the paramina rift. i foget it's name but it starts with an eye and looks similar to the overlord mark.
---
I'm not racist, i have a black cat.
#5Machines_Of_DogPosted 6/1/2011 11:41:31 PM
richygranholm posted...
1. Does rare game that drops trophies respawn again? Cause I want to continue stealing Damascus Steels from the Bluesang in Cerobi Steppe.2. Is there some way to make the elevator in Pharos ascend after beating it? To easily get around the floors?3. Does chaining monsters increase monograph drops?Thanks :)

1) no - you have to leave blusang alive

2) yes - after using the way stone in wellspring, go through the door and head left...you can use a combination of waystones and the lift to get back to floor 90.....at 3rd ascent you can again head left and go through the 2 doors to the white sigil

3) sort of...more mobiles chained can increase the number of loots in a drop but the drop rate does not increase in percentage
---
135,000,000 Americans are wrong.
#6GalaxilliPosted 6/2/2011 11:53:30 AM
That does not apply to monograph drops.