black orbs...

• Topic Archived

User Info: easytoremember8

easytoremember8
4 years ago#1
It says to just leave the black orbs alone because they'll join the "massive black orbs" and be add 3 times the amount to it. But the massive black orbs don't seem to be the in spots based on this map.

http://finalfantasy.wikia.com/wiki/Subterra

I've gotten one massive one before, and figured I could get the rest now. At the very least, I thought I could follow the black orbs dropped by enemies to the massive one, but they seem to be going to the pedestal before making a disappearing sound.

edit: ok i finally found it, it was in the last room I checked out of 4 (subterra/penumbra). Does that mean only 1 massive black orb exists? And you'll just have to check every room for it?
"No amount of creativity is gonna get a Probe past a wall-in or an Observer past a Turret." ~ EGHuK
Masters Protoss

User Info: easytoremember8

easytoremember8
4 years ago#2
hmm i can't edit it another time. so I had another question. let's say I get one massive black orb in northwest. Does that mean a new one will appear in the other 3 locations? What if I save and load again. Will it "reset" and the massive black orb will be in one of the 4 locations?
"No amount of creativity is gonna get a Probe past a wall-in or an Observer past a Turret." ~ EGHuK
Masters Protoss

User Info: Machines_Of_Dog

Machines_Of_Dog
4 years ago#3
the massive orb randomly spawns in one of the locations (or none)

if you leave the area and save you can reset until it spawns in the nearest /easiest location to the save crystal

you should do this if you know you have, or are nearing, 99 black orbs (or 33 kills/warps) since you can't carry more than 99
"No-one tries to kill me and gets away with it..."~ Kliamgroq

User Info: vahndragonwing

vahndragonwing
4 years ago#4
Also, you can only edit up to an hour after posting it.
"Is metroid's gun part of his suit or is it part of his arm, like the guy from final fantasy 8?"

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived