This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Perfect Game Part 6

#181sincronisity84Posted 11/13/2012 12:35:58 PM
Machines_Of_Dog posted...
sincronisity84 posted...
whats the location of the feywood chest?

with DA equipped, every chest in every zone of feywood has a 10% chance elixir except the ensanguined shield chest

ff12maps.com will help if you don't have a guide - it is basically exactly the same info as the piggyback

Thanks!
Of course I dont have a guide, lol.
I discovered secrets of ff12 by my own, bit by bit.
Except for few of them, thats where Mr. Google popped in.
---
---
"Its a poor sort of memory that only work backwards"
#182ShinGouken(Topic Creator)Posted 11/13/2012 1:11:33 PM
sincronisity84 posted...
Machines_Of_Dog posted...
sincronisity84 posted...
whats the location of the feywood chest?

with DA equipped, every chest in every zone of feywood has a 10% chance elixir except the ensanguined shield chest

ff12maps.com will help if you don't have a guide - it is basically exactly the same info as the piggyback

Thanks!
Of course I dont have a guide, lol.
I discovered secrets of ff12 by my own, bit by bit.
Except for few of them, thats where Mr. Google popped in.
---

I discovered a lot on my own too! But some things i would never have known without a guide (Grand Helm, Grand Armour, Danjuro etc) I doubt anyone could discover all the secrets of this game on their own
---
FFXII Perfect game Inventory at 2400+ Hours - http://youtu.be/ALZMH7lvLdE
#183sincronisity84Posted 11/14/2012 12:26:35 AM
enough quotes, lol!

on my first playthrough highest attacking weapon was golden axe, now imagine beating yiazmat with those.also tower dropped grand helm.

On second "accidentaly" stole one piece of genji equipment, then restarted the fight and stole all of them.

During third spawned every rare enemy, spent two days finding omega (a friend told me he is somewhere past the waystone 14).my first OoA rank.

Things I didnt know are how to get tournesol, z.spear,danjuro and g.armor.
---
---
#184Machines_Of_DogPosted 11/14/2012 3:46:37 AM
ShinGouken posted...
My new (preowned) one was dispatched yesterday so i'll hopefully have it very soon. My current PS2 is the slim one but it's on its way out. It doesn't play dvds at all and most PS2 games don't work now... PS1 games seem to be fine though. I popped in Command and Conquer and wasted away 2 hours playin that by accident =)

aha

had i realised it was a slim i wouldn't have posted that heh <_<

my slim is the same - lasted 2 minutes but only plays CDs now....total rubbish -i'll never buy another slim for sure...

lol command and conquer >_>
---
"No-one tries to kill me and gets away with it..."~ Kliamgroq
#185verylatebloomerPosted 11/14/2012 4:59:15 AM
huh. my slim lasted waaay longer than my regular--although i was able to extend the life of my regular twice, once just with laser cleaning and then resetting the laser distance, which was a little tricksy, but did stop the DREs for a while longer. got maybe an extra year out of it with those internet fixes.
---
Sentry3X8A Fi Lvl20 504hp S39 Hit%82 Mdef72 Abs44 Dmg38
14124xp 7962g 8H 3P 1Pa Drag[Sw] Irn[A] Slv[Sh] Slv[H] Slv[G] mako, Heal [S], Ice [S], ore (-10K X)
#186ShinGouken(Topic Creator)Posted 11/14/2012 7:56:16 AM
I bought a slim for my brother a few years ago and it stopped playing dvds within a few months. If i'd of thought about it, i wouldn't of ordered a slim but it's a bit late now =/

@MoD
lol it's addictive. I used to gear it up and lose entire days without realizing how many hours i'd been playing.

It's been 5 days with no FFXII now... feels a bit weird o_O
---
#187Machines_Of_DogPosted 11/14/2012 11:00:13 AM
heh heh

always hated C&C myself - i just cheated when i got bored meh...

i used to watch my mates play who loved those games and i could see the attraction if you knew what you were doing...

hope your new machine works out <_<
---
"No-one tries to kill me and gets away with it..."~ Kliamgroq
#188ShinGouken(Topic Creator)Posted 11/15/2012 8:55:58 AM
^I didn't play any other games in that genre, not even any of the other C&C games. I put it down to just a phase =)

My new PS2 has arrived but it arrived in this flimsy box that has been smashed to bits <_< it had better work. Who the hell sends a games console through the post in an 18 multipack of coca cola box!
---
#189wolfwingPosted 11/15/2012 12:47:47 PM
Wow this is crazy :> Something I could almost see myself doing.

What is the max point for chains at which you can't get any better rates?
---
Mithra 72 Paladin/36 Warrior Asura.
#190sincronisity84Posted 11/19/2012 9:30:52 AM
Dont have much time these days, playing 1-1.5 h per day. Spending that time in cerobi.
---
---