This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

POLL: Who is your favorite party member?

#51zoogelioPosted 9/16/2012 12:00:55 PM
Ba'Gamnan? Don't you mean Monid?
#52Galvanization(Topic Creator)Posted 9/16/2012 12:11:55 PM
zoogelio posted...
Ba'Gamnan? Don't you mean Monid?

Ba'Gamnan had more development and a cooler design. He also had a connection to Balthier. He would have suited joining the party more.
---
"JRPGs are not mainly about story. That's just a trend FF started. Look at the huge sales of Pokemon. Do people buy it for the story? Hell no! " ~ Vex
#53zoogelioPosted 9/16/2012 4:03:18 PM
He seemed way too hostile for that. He seemed like an unrepentant villain. He seemed the type one would have to keep watching their back because he would wait for an opportune time to stab it.
#54Galvanization(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 3:00:50 AM
zoogelio posted...
He seemed way too hostile for that. He seemed like an unrepentant villain. He seemed the type one would have to keep watching their back because he would wait for an opportune time to stab it.

He could have filled in a sort of Vegeta (Dragon Ball Z) role. He joins the party but still has a grudge against Balthier. The story could have even made him do a betrayal and turn against the party. That would have been epic.
---
"JRPGs are not mainly about story. That's just a trend FF started. Look at the huge sales of Pokemon. Do people buy it for the story? Hell no! " ~ Vex
#55Demonic_EssencePosted 9/17/2012 11:03:13 AM
Galvanization posted...
Demonic_Essence posted...
No Reks i am disappointed.

Sure, he was playable, but he never joined the main party at any point in the game. He died before the main party came together.

But you actually got to play as him which deserves him a spot over Larsa ,Vossler or Reddas.
---
Whats a Difficulty Spike? Sounds like a sex position.
#56Galvanization(Topic Creator)Posted 9/17/2012 12:47:22 PM
Galvanization posted...
No Reks i am disappointed.

Sure, he was playable, but he never joined the main party at any point in the game. He died before the main party came together.

But you actually got to play as him which deserves him a spot over Larsa ,Vossler or Reddas.

He never joined the main cast, though, which is the point of this poll. Also, his face and fighting animations were a clone of Vaan.
---
#57Galvanization(Topic Creator)Posted 9/20/2012 9:12:46 AM(edited)
Man, Balthier has won this. I wonder if FFXII would be more well received if he had been advertised as the main character.
---
#58AsheThePrincessPosted 9/20/2012 10:02:03 PM
Ashe of course
---
Forget the dog! Beware of me!
#59Galvanization(Topic Creator)Posted 9/21/2012 2:02:19 AM
AsheThePrincess posted...
Ashe of course

She was a great character. I loved the way she subtly changed over the course of the game. She had no melodrama and just relied on facial expression to show how she was changing and losing her desire for revenge.
---
#60YIazmat23Posted 9/21/2012 7:12:43 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]