This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Wow, wasn't expecting that at the Pharos at Ridorana (spoilers)

#1levelmaster2Posted 9/4/2012 1:22:35 PM
Just finished that area, while I did enjoy all the different boss battles and different enemies going up, I did wish the save crystals were gate cyrstals instead. I was following Shotgunnova's guide and saw that the last boss was Garbranth, one of two bosses I was looking forward to facing due to the build-up in the beginning (other boss was Cid) and after defeating him, I was very disappointed in the fight for being so easy. I mean I climbed this huge tower for this.
Then Doctor Cid made my day with a very enjoyable fight. I was expecting to face Cid on Bahumut and not here, but fighting Cid made the climb worth it for me.
---
"Really? Are you sure he doesn't normally speak in pirate?"
#2Machines_Of_DogPosted 9/4/2012 5:47:59 PM
uh huh
---
"No-one tries to kill me and gets away with it..."~ Kliamgroq
#3GalaxilliPosted 9/4/2012 10:27:54 PM
You have to wonder though, how did they even get there? They just flew, and skipped climbing the tower?
#4SirLezdainPosted 9/4/2012 10:37:25 PM
Galaxilli posted...
You have to wonder though, how did they even get there? They just flew, and skipped climbing the tower?

Yeah, what the hell was that all about? Makes the entire exercise of climbing eighty stories a waste of time.
#5Machines_Of_DogPosted 9/5/2012 4:22:23 AM
Galaxilli posted...

yup

i'm always amazed at the stupidity of the party when they choose to park at the bottom and walk the rest of the way....
---
"No-one tries to kill me and gets away with it..."~ Kliamgroq
#6GalaxilliPosted 9/6/2012 12:24:59 AM(edited)
Also you have to wonder how the party escaped the huge explosion when Reddas destroyed the Sun-Cryst right in front of them.
#7JohnwaltPosted 9/9/2012 8:34:19 AM
Omg you're right, they even would've had to walk all the way down, outside, and get in the ship! Lol
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#8levelmaster2(Topic Creator)Posted 9/9/2012 11:12:43 AM
They are Final Fantasy characters, they can survive falls from infinite height. They just jumped out.
---
"Really? Are you sure he doesn't normally speak in pirate?"
#9tadashii18Posted 9/11/2012 4:20:49 AM
Quote:You have to wonder though, how did they even get there? They just flew, and skipped climbing the tower?
@Galaxilli

Yup. I was confused when Balthier didn't just fly to the top instead of the bottom near the shore. Kind of like in Lord of the Rings with the eagles and junk.
---
Sent from my iPhone via PowerFAQs 1.9
#10SirLezdainPosted 9/13/2012 5:14:25 PM
tadashii18 posted...
Quote:You have to wonder though, how did they even get there? They just flew, and skipped climbing the tower?
@Galaxilli

Yup. I was confused when Balthier didn't just fly to the top instead of the bottom near the shore. Kind of like in Lord of the Rings with the eagles and junk.

Apparently the Nazgul riding their Hell Hawks would have torn them apart after seeing them coming from 100 miles away.