This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Where are the Watera and Waterga spells?

#11Immature_SagePosted 10/3/2012 8:04:36 AM
They should really think these things through. There are no Watera and Waterga spells, they skipped Aerora, most of the Techniks (?) are useless and we get no special attacks outside of the quickenings.

They also made it REALLY hard to deal earth elemental damage. I think the Mud Shot, Earth Staff, mud bombs (?) and the Artemis Arrows are the only ways to deal earth elemental damage.

They also make me mad for not offering us the special physical elemental attacks like Earthbreaker and Pyromania.
#12RevenantThingsPosted 10/3/2012 4:20:27 PM
There's always this oversight for some reason. FFX was the closest to getting the elements covered I always thought.
---
What troubled sleep have you known, to speak of my dreams? No matter how sweet, a dream left unrealized must fade into day - Wiegraf, FFT:tWotL
#13ZekuMusashiPosted 10/3/2012 7:54:54 PM
^ I guess ... but then again, that game only has 4 elements (5 with Holy), for a whoopin' total of 12 (13) spells.
If they hadn't managed to cover those, someone would / should have gotten fired.
---
You want an awesome free Collectible Card Game?
~~~~~~~~ www.cardmasterconflict.com ~~~~~~~~
#14MonkeySeraphPosted 10/10/2012 3:33:02 PM
I still think they should have used the jobs from Tactics Advance/A2 with some improvements then this would have been game of the forever but oh well.
---
Hero of the Mad King war.
#15ZekuMusashiPosted 10/10/2012 4:14:11 PM
^ Dunno 'bout FFTA but if you want Jobs in your FF12, IZJS delivers.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/939426-final-fantasy-xii-international-zodiac-job-system
---
You want an awesome free Collectible Card Game?
~~~~~~~~ www.cardmasterconflict.com ~~~~~~~~
#16JohnwaltPosted 10/10/2012 4:58:04 PM
I was just about to create this topic.

I wonder why they made them enemy only, like tons of enemies use them and I kinda want them. Lol
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior and you're not ashamed, put this in your signature.
#17Ecclesiastes273Posted 10/10/2012 8:53:33 PM
ZekuMusashi posted...
^ Dunno 'bout FFTA but if you want Jobs in your FF12, suck it up and learn the simplest development system out there.

---
Son.
#18Immature_SagePosted 10/12/2012 9:14:51 PM
Chocotastic3000 posted...
What I also find odd is that there is a 4th Fire spell called Ador, when Firaga is pretty much strong enough anyways. So, wouldn't it had made sense if they added a 4th level spell for the other elements, like Blizzaja and Thundaja?
:-)

You know, that is also kind of strange. And it should not have been named Ardor, it should have been Meltdown! Level 4 spells going back to Final Fantasy 1 and 6. I remember them so well: Meltdown, Quake, Flood/Tsunami, Cyclone/Tornado, Freeze/Icestorm and Thunderstorm/Burst.