how to find a Mr Whoopee

#1Chz75Posted 2/20/2009 10:13:06 AM
help. thanks.
---
5 hard fc's with daulshock: #1 closer #2 sunshine of your love #3 mississippi queen #4 la grange #5 Anarchy in the UK
#2mafiabossGTA3Posted 2/20/2009 10:47:56 AM
Do firetruck missions. I've seen way more doing that than just driving around.
---
***mafiaboss***
Liberty City ****s Ruuule!! Countries that don't have guns, aren't American!
#3ChristopheePosted 2/20/2009 3:56:57 PM
Yeah, I believe they only spawn in one place at a certain time of day (I've only ever seen one going down the street round the back of the mansions in Shoreside Vale) so you're much more likely to find one during Firetruck missions. If you haven't done El Burro's missions yet, you can also get one during the mission "I scream, you scream". Just kill all the gang members with a gun instead of using the bomb and take the ice cream truck to the garage.
---
Come on Wycombe! The Chairboys > j00
Current record against Andsome's Heroes: 3-1-0
#4Chz75(Topic Creator)Posted 2/21/2009 11:18:39 AM
k.
---
5 hard fc's with daulshock: #1 closer #2 sunshine of your love #3 mississippi queen #4 la grange #5 Anarchy in the UK
#5atlstnspcPosted 2/21/2009 3:37:51 PM
Christophee- You saw one? Just driving around, not on a Firetruck mission? I heard one once, by the Cartel Mansion. That is the closest I ever got.
---
Lost in Space
#6KurtKokaine4Posted 2/22/2009 2:36:16 AM
I saw two back to back on that curvy road behind Catalina's Mansion. I remember I was running from the police and about to blow up, when I heard the ice cream jingle, turned the corner and ran right past two of them. Did my damnedest to get back to em without the cops hitting me, but they were gone :, (

---
"They say I passed the torch, WELL I WANT MY DAMN TORCH BACK."
WWE's JBL on coming out of retirement and challenging for the WWE championship.
#7ChristopheePosted 2/25/2009 6:57:23 PM
Christophee- You saw one? Just driving around, not on a Firetruck mission? I heard one once, by the Cartel Mansion. That is the closest I ever got.

Yeah. I was driving down that road behind the mansions in Shoreside Vale and I heard the jingle, so I turned around and there it was. I hadn't collected one for the boosting garage on that save yet, so I jacked it and took it there straight away. That was a couple of years ago, I haven't seen one just driving around since then.
---
Come on Wycombe! The Chairboys > j00
Current record against Andsome's Heroes: 3-1-0
#8Chz75(Topic Creator)Posted 2/25/2009 10:14:04 PM
i saw a couple during fire truck missions; but both were in chinatown, so those FREAKIN' triads pulled me out of the firetruck before i could put the mr. whoopee out. so it blew up. i shot that one dead triad so many times.....
---
currently playing GTA3 and nothing else. because the game is revolutionary.
#9jaeida8Posted 2/26/2009 3:57:06 AM
Yup firetruck missions are the way to go. Next time you see one just follow it until it gets to a friendly area.
#10Chz75(Topic Creator)Posted 2/26/2009 11:38:08 AM
i got one now. i now have both garages finished. thats a relief.
---
currently playing GTA3 and nothing else. because the game is revolutionary.