so i'm doing a no innocent civilian kills game!

#1RonathonPosted 4/5/2012 2:56:38 AM
so far ive killed 358 people, 160 gang members and 192 criminals. the 6 others were mission related. right now im doing the fire truck mission......so i got to 20, and im like, stuff this, im having too much fun, im gonna keep going.......so im aiming for 100, or until my truck blows......at 55 right now, still havent run anyone over. also, i count hitting a car into another person as an "innocent civilian kill", even though the game counts that as people wasted by others.....so yes, i havent done that either. i taxi randomly ran someone over, but i didnt contribute to it whatsoever lol. when i started, people wasted by others was 33, only 34 now, im keeping track of it.

so yeah, if you need something new to try with this awesome game, do a no innocent civilians killed game. especially for fire truck missions, makes it a lot more fun, i think!

if i get to like 99 and i accidentally kill a bloody j walker or something (you probably dont realize just playing normally, but theres an effin lot of j walkers lol), i dont know what i'll do hahahaha.
---
Lufia_Maxim, the guy that got completely PWNED!!!
#2Ronathon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2012 3:30:18 AM
ahahahaha i didnt notice how absolutely dead this board is when i posted this.....oh well......made 100, im rakin in 25000 a fire!!!! so im gonna keep going, slow as, got 8+ minutes saved up..........i wanna try and max out my money on this file, this could be a good way to hahahaha, but my trucks pretty beat up cause i didnt know i was gonna go for this long when i started so i was hittin cars here and there
---
#3Ronathon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2012 4:02:58 AM
150 baby!!!!! ahahaha no ones even gonna see this for weeks probably........but this gotta be some kinda record!!!! (not the 150, but 150 without causing a single fatality)........probably because not many people waste their time putting out that many fires......and im guessing theres even less that bother trying to not kill people.........a combo of the 2, hahaha im guessing pretty damn rare!!!
---
#4Ronathon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2012 5:04:51 AM
ahahaha so i dont know how this happened......but it turns out i have an everything proof fire truck.......after i stopped at 206 fires i went and saved, and went to bash my truck to see how much life i had left........after a good 10 minutes i was like okay.......so i started drive bying gangs.......bullets did nothing........so i deliberately sat next to cars id knocked over........nothing......awesome!!!! pity i doubt its gonna effin fit in my garage!!!!
---
#5Ronathon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2012 6:26:27 AM
oh man this everything proof firetruck better stay everrything proof once i save the game.......im reverse pushing it with a reefer to staunton island........what a slow painful thing to do hahahahaha
---
#6Ronathon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/5/2012 7:43:55 AM
.....................i just spent almost 2 ****ing hours doing that!!!!! and the ****ing retarded main characters gone to get in, and ****ing flipped the everything proof fire truck into the water......................2 ****ING HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!! **** ME, WHAT A ****ING JOKE!!!!!!!!
---
#7Nukey_ShayPosted 4/6/2012 7:01:33 PM
It wasn't "everything-proof".
In R3 missions, your vehicle strength goes up a small amount after each level completion (current visual appearance remains unchanged, tho). If you are not taking much damage in the meantime, you can build it up far beyond 100% strength. This attribute is not savable in garages...it will go back to being 100% strength with repaired visual appearance when the garage is reopened.
#8Ronathon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/18/2012 9:09:20 AM
ahahahaha oh man i wish i knew that before i spent those 2 hours trying to get it to staunton...........oh well, at least now i know it wasnt a complete waste of my time (as it was going to be a complete waste of my time anyway hahahaha!!!!)
---
#9lelewowPosted 4/20/2012 5:39:24 AM
Wow, over 200 without a single kill. I can barely beat level 6 of the fire missions haha
---
PSN: CountDruckula
#10Ronathon(Topic Creator)Posted 4/21/2012 7:07:02 AM
yeah it was a pretty good effort.............wish i could say i have done as good with taxi missions.........a few times i've gotten to 20 and run someone over lol. i think you get more time with fire truck missions, so you can go slower.........i think i might just have to do the taxi mission like, 20 at a time, and not go for 100 at once!!!
---