This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Rankings

#1legoman727Posted 1/27/2008 6:35:41 AM
After a long time of letting it collect dust, I'll be playing FE7 again... But someone refresh my memory, WTF are the rankings, and how do I get them?
---
No, people like you, who think originality is a waste, are the reason Madden can change nothing every year and still outsell 90% of games. - OriginalSenn
#2nerd-boyPosted 1/27/2008 8:04:48 AM
Tactics: Time to complete chapters. Complete chapters quickly and your ranking will stay up. I saw a turn limit guide on these boards once, does anyone still have it?
Funds: The money you have in stock plus the value of all of the items that you have. For a good rank, use iron/steel weapons more often.
Combat: I'm not 100% sure about this one, but I'm fairly certain it deals with either how much damage you're able to deal or maybe the average number of enemies killed per turn? I don't think it's that last one, as I've support abused and gotten 5 stars in Combat.
EXP: Have more people get to higher levels.
Survival: Fairly self-explanatory
---
Great minds think alike ~nonexistinghero
And sometimes idiots have good ideas. ~RoberttheMadDog
#3ShinigamiMirokuPosted 1/27/2008 8:20:28 AM
Tactics: I think the turn limit to S-rank is, like, 7 turns... :\

Combat: Weapon triangle... fighting opponents that have the advantage will lower this rank (IIRC).
---
"I-I'm a spoon!? I'm no spoony bard, I'll have you know!" - Judge, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trials and Tribulations
#4Aveyn_KnightPosted 1/27/2008 8:30:38 AM
Combat is simply the ratio of wins vs battles.
---
Fire Emblem information here:
http://serenesforest.net/