This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

serra vs. priscilla?

#1ICSTARS77Posted 3/2/2009 5:59:41 AM
Looking around, it seems that serra is considered to be better, but which class is better: Valkyrie or bishop? I mean, not factoring when you get people and other outside factors such as this, would serra still be considered supieror?
---
"God. I feel sorry for anyone that dates a woman. Seriously, we're impossible" - my friend who's a woman and is married.
#2Monkey_SlayerPosted 3/2/2009 6:03:13 AM
Yeah if you don't factor in any meaningless stuff such as stats or levels, Priscilla wins because of 1 MOV (and 2 when promoted).
---
"Non, non! The most important trait of a hero is beauty. Perfect your appearance in the mirror every day." ~Pierre, Chrono Cross
#3CirevamPosted 3/2/2009 6:06:29 AM
Anima is strong against light (right?), so there's another advantage for Prissy.
---
"IPA? Indian Pale Ale? Too bitter for my taste atm" ~Jook
"*shakes fist to the air* CIREVAAAAAAAAM" ~At least 21 people.
#4deprecePosted 3/2/2009 6:13:17 AM
Prissy. no contest.
---
Are you serious? Could you fail any harder?
Brawl FC: 0001-7612-5327 Name: Trill Mains: Falco, Marth, Captain Falcon, Snake, Ike, Pikachu, Fox, Ganondorf
#5DeleveleDPosted 3/2/2009 6:48:37 AM
I'm biased towards Priscilla because she's one of my favorite characters. Serra is also a good unit, but I never really used her because I felt she was inferior to Lucius and she has really poor support options.

I only used them because they were healers, big mistake, upon promotion, I still recognized them as full time healers. I did not consider the fact, or overlooked that with ALL magic users, they all gain the ability use Staves, or Magic in the case of healers.

Ahh, this is so hard to type down while making it make sense so I'll just say this:

Just choose one that has potential and you think belongs in your party and just use an already promoted magic unit to use Staves for the other, it's fine to use both, but another unit could probably do better than the other.

---
The statement below is false.
The statement above is true.
#6Sword_Demon66Posted 3/2/2009 7:26:51 AM
Unfortunately, Serra can't draw off of incest strength resevoirs like Priscilla can.
---
http://s1.zetaboards.com/FE_Project_II/index/
#7jamiemadrox024Posted 3/2/2009 7:51:31 AM
I personally like Priscilla more.
But that also is because I prefer Anima over Light Magic. Plus she's got mad move.
#8magic_cowPosted 3/2/2009 8:20:31 AM
Topic and opening post contradict. "Outside factors" vague and not defined.
Valkyrie class over Bishop.
#9FroggyOverlordPosted 3/2/2009 8:44:11 AM
i just like priscilla better. i like having a magic unit that can keep pace with my paladins/falcoknights
#10yankee_haterPosted 3/2/2009 8:58:33 AM
i very much prefer priscilla because of her movement

plus by the time i get her i can usually tell which one i'm going to use, as my serra is always much higher level but almost always has lower magic and even speed, maybe i get RNGscrewed with serra but my priscilla consistantly turns out better

as a class in general, valkyrie > bishop, plus, there is a better option at bishop that you dont have to baby until s/he hits level 20

---
PSN- BarrySanders329