This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Matthew vs. Jaffar vs. Legault

#1tmbjr_05Posted 10/19/2009 5:57:46 PM
Which one makes the best assassin for the endgame chapters?

I know it's possible to have all three of them, but for the sake of debate, I want to see which one you guys think is best.
---
98% of the Internet population has a "98% of the Internet population..." signature. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't...
...crap!! >_>
#21337nintendoPosted 10/19/2009 6:50:57 PM
It depends what you need. Don't count on Matthew or Legault to do damage, but Jaffar won't dodge nearly as much as the other two. Matthew also has better supports.
---
People who scowl all the time are smiling on the inside. Or planning to kill you. Give 'em a hug to find out which.
RB2 FC: 402370666216
#3OverratedSagePosted 10/19/2009 7:36:27 PM
At 20/20

HP: Matt > Leggy >>>Jaffar
Str: Jaffar >> Matt => Leggy
Skl: Jaffar >> Leggy >> Matt
Spd: Matt = Leggy > Jaffar
Lck: Leggy >>> Matt >>>>> Jaffar
Def: Jaffar => Leggy > Matt
Res: Jaffar > Leggy > Matt

Of course, Legault and Matthew take a ton of EXP to catch up in levels to Jaffar, what with the whole "You have to recruit a level 13 Assassin Jaffar before you can even have a level 1 assassin Legault/Matthew", so Jaffar will be significantly leading in everything except luck for a long time. So if you're looking for an endgame assassin, he's really the most practical choice and even at 20/20 is about as god, maybe even better than the other two.
---
What if there's a god in hell and heaven?
Fire is the torment I must face...
#4CloudSith5060Posted 10/19/2009 7:37:30 PM
Aside from personal preference, Jaffar is the only character who should ever be an Assassin. The other two have worse Strength, and the Fell Contract is worth a ton of cash.
---
Do you... want my carrots?
http://dagobah.biz/flash/kumatora-dance.swf
#5PokeAMonPosted 10/19/2009 7:57:32 PM
^ This.
---
Life isn't fair. If it was, we'd all be dead. (Yes, I'm sticking with my old quote)
FFX: Current challenges ~ OSGLONI ~ OSGSSONI+
#6xbombrPosted 10/19/2009 8:37:56 PM
Not to mention that promoting theives makes them lose the ability to steal. Jaffar has the lead offensively and defensively, so promoting the other two doesn't make any sense.
---
Yo Brawl, I'm happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but Melee is one of the best Super Smash Bros. games of all time!
#7indian_64Posted 10/19/2009 11:17:26 PM
I would only promote Matthew or Legault if they got some crazy good levels.
---
>_> go away!
#8Hello_AlIPosted 10/20/2009 5:18:52 AM
Jaffar is better because his hair is the closest to mine >_> Now if only he would grow it out just a bit...
---
If at first you don't succeed
You suck at life.