This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Matthew vs. Jaffar vs. Legault

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem
  3. Matthew vs. Jaffar vs. Legault
6 years ago#1
Which one makes the best assassin for the endgame chapters?

I know it's possible to have all three of them, but for the sake of debate, I want to see which one you guys think is best.
98% of the Internet population has a "98% of the Internet population..." signature. If you're one of the 2% that doesn't...
...crap!! >_>
6 years ago#2
It depends what you need. Don't count on Matthew or Legault to do damage, but Jaffar won't dodge nearly as much as the other two. Matthew also has better supports.
People who scowl all the time are smiling on the inside. Or planning to kill you. Give 'em a hug to find out which.
RB2 FC: 402370666216
6 years ago#3
At 20/20

HP: Matt > Leggy >>>Jaffar
Str: Jaffar >> Matt => Leggy
Skl: Jaffar >> Leggy >> Matt
Spd: Matt = Leggy > Jaffar
Lck: Leggy >>> Matt >>>>> Jaffar
Def: Jaffar => Leggy > Matt
Res: Jaffar > Leggy > Matt

Of course, Legault and Matthew take a ton of EXP to catch up in levels to Jaffar, what with the whole "You have to recruit a level 13 Assassin Jaffar before you can even have a level 1 assassin Legault/Matthew", so Jaffar will be significantly leading in everything except luck for a long time. So if you're looking for an endgame assassin, he's really the most practical choice and even at 20/20 is about as god, maybe even better than the other two.
What if there's a god in hell and heaven?
Fire is the torment I must face...
6 years ago#4
Aside from personal preference, Jaffar is the only character who should ever be an Assassin. The other two have worse Strength, and the Fell Contract is worth a ton of cash.
Do you... want my carrots?
6 years ago#5
^ This.
Life isn't fair. If it was, we'd all be dead. (Yes, I'm sticking with my old quote)
FFX: Current challenges ~ OSGLONI ~ OSGSSONI+
6 years ago#6
Not to mention that promoting theives makes them lose the ability to steal. Jaffar has the lead offensively and defensively, so promoting the other two doesn't make any sense.
Yo Brawl, I'm happy for you, and I'mma let you finish, but Melee is one of the best Super Smash Bros. games of all time!
6 years ago#7
I would only promote Matthew or Legault if they got some crazy good levels.
>_> go away!
6 years ago#8
Jaffar is better because his hair is the closest to mine >_> Now if only he would grow it out just a bit...
If at first you don't succeed
You suck at life.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem
  3. Matthew vs. Jaffar vs. Legault

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived