How to make your own fire emblem game

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem
  3. How to make your own fire emblem game

User Info: IceHero991

IceHero991
7 years ago#1
For those of you who've played other fire emblem games, this is a topic to show all the cliches necessary to make a fire emblem game. I'll go first

Get a prince with an unnatural hair color
"I have decided to remove everything from my signature and put in meaningless quotes," -Ice Hero991

User Info: vivi_donagus

vivi_donagus
7 years ago#2
Jeigan
Conditions for winning: Defeat Dycdarg's Elber Brother ~ Final Fantsy Tactics
It looks as I have no choice but to act as a soldier who knows no fear. Uninstall

User Info: bottlegnomes

bottlegnomes
7 years ago#3
A villain who has plenty of opportunities to crush you but allows you to go on getting stronger until you can kill them.
"You know, Hobbes, sometimes I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there is that it hasn't contacted us."
- Calvin

User Info: yawn12345

yawn12345
7 years ago#4
Marcus
dont read my sig

User Info: PlightBringer

PlightBringer
7 years ago#5
make topics like this

User Info: 17Master

17Master
7 years ago#6
Two Mages. The first of which is pretty solid all around, joins early, and is a great asset from the moment you get him/her to Endgame.

The second mage has ridiculously good growth rates and would become an absolute terror for enemies if leveled. However he/she joins very late, at a level in which he/she cannot be effective without so much protection that the player's forward progress is virtually halted. At the level in which this Mage catches up, he/she is not even significantly superior to the first Mage
http://www.youtube.com/user/17Master

User Info: lazerpig

lazerpig
7 years ago#7
Orphans with spiky colorful hair save the world from someone who doesn't have spiky or colorful hair and is jealous.
...lazerpig, scratch that. You are entitled to TWO Internets.
-Mr_Lion2

User Info: EchoPhoenix

EchoPhoenix
7 years ago#8
A dragon, demon king, or other divine/unholy being that threatens to destroy the continent and/or the world.
Something.

User Info: lazerpig

lazerpig
7 years ago#9
Bad stuff happened a long time ago, and is now happening again.
...lazerpig, scratch that. You are entitled to TWO Internets.
-Mr_Lion2

User Info: number13700

number13700
7 years ago#10
This all sounds like a generic RPG.
I changed this sig even though 50 people didn't dare to say AC/DC sucks yet.
Count: 35
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem
  3. How to make your own fire emblem game

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived