This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Boots?!

#1WilactuallypwnsPosted 5/5/2010 2:19:13 AM
Didn't see any topics about this nifty item. I wanna know: What unit do you bestow your boots upon? Not just in FE6 and I'm not speaking about specific characters either. I wanna know what class you usally use them on.

I generally use them on my favorite general. Think Oswin is a god now? Watch him run around the field with the movement range of a cavalier and be amazed
---
Some people may say haphazardly adding zombies to games don't necessarily make them better. These people are idiots - Game Informer
#2Distant_RainbowPosted 5/5/2010 2:30:15 AM
Hector.
---
Prozium - As long as one may choose to take it by one's own volition, it would be a miracle drug for mankind.
Proud Winner of CyberSD's Fire Emblem Trivia.
#3occupation_bobPosted 5/5/2010 2:38:17 AM
It's generally a good idea, that if you use Oswin, to give him the boots. I'm not saying it's the best idea, since everyone has their preferences. Just that Oswin's poor movement could use a boots boost.

I still always give it to Lucius, if I'm being superfluous, since he's my favorite character.
---
I'm Awesome.
#4EtherRosePosted 5/5/2010 3:35:41 AM
Usually Florina, or maybe Heath. Mainly because Florina turns out to be a God for me, and I use her to lead charges and set up enemies in place for weaker characters to get kills. And super-high mobility is great for that.
---
"In this country, it is a good thing to kill an admiral from time to time, to encourage the others."
#5AnoulethPosted 5/5/2010 5:48:36 AM
My Dancer/Bard/Heron.

Funny to have Nils with 7 move after Ninian leaves, because it implies he stole her boots. Evil Nils!
---
I loathe Seth. And Titania. And Marcus. All those damn already promoted EXP drains they force to take up a lot on your team.
#6Distant_RainbowPosted 5/5/2010 5:54:39 AM
^
But Nergal took Ninian away! Why would he force Ninian to leave her boots? Come to think of it, why is it that the only thing Ninian leaves is her boots?

Oh, right. Ninian leaves behind EVERYTHING. Her possessions, rings/robes/boots and whatnot, are all left behind and Nils takes charge of them.

But that means, if Nergal forced her to leave EVERYTHING behind...
!!!!!

Curse you, Nergal, you damn pervert!
---
Prozium - As long as one may choose to take it by one's own volition, it would be a miracle drug for mankind.
#7bottlegnomesPosted 5/5/2010 6:02:44 AM
^lol.

Generally I give them to Oswin and in the very unusual circumstance I don't use Oswin Hector. In 8 I don't give them to anyone in particular. 9 and 10 I give them to my dragon, 10 usually Nasir gets the boots and Kurth gets clerity. 4 I give the move ring to Celice until he promotes then to Lachke, Holyn, Sety, or Shanan, bit I'll probably start giving it to my dancer. I would give them to generals if I felt there were actually any worthwhile generals besides Oswin.
---
"You know, Hobbes, sometimes I think the surest sign that there is intelligent life out there is that it hasn't contacted us."
- Calvin
#8Distant_RainbowPosted 5/5/2010 6:12:24 AM
^
Holyn? Don't you mean Skasaha?
---
#9occupation_bobPosted 5/5/2010 6:35:00 AM
My Dancer/Bard/Heron

I can't believe I never thought of doing this before, and I think I'll start.
---
I'm Awesome.
#10DemonKinguPosted 5/5/2010 6:40:33 AM
One size fits all, I guess.

Anyway, like EtherRose, I also like to give the boots to a flier, as 10 move units are amazing. Especially when they're on someone like Florina or Farina who tend to get insane stats whenever you use them.
---
http://www.warsworldnews.com | Advance Wars website and community
Visit our IRC channel: http://embed.mibbit.com/?server=cthulhu.arg-irc.net&channel=%23wwn