This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Guy, Raven, and Harken

#1narutorox111Posted 8/7/2010 1:13:07 PM
Why do some people even consider Guy to be better than Raven. The chances of Guy hitting 11 Str before promotion isn't good and his con isn't great either. Sure hes got the speed and sometimes skill but Raven's decent con and pretty good Speed/Skill are good enough for me. 25 Strength Hero Cap is annoying but its most likely a higher strength then Guy is gonna hit. Also, why do people consider Raven better than Harken. Both get HM bonuses so thats not an advantage for either, and Harken is basically safe from the RNG due to his bases that only get better in EHM and HHM. He doesn't need to waste a hero crest either, and he comes with the Brave Sword. Raven's defense and resistance is also likely to be pretty bad, Harken is probably gonna have more defense than a 20/20 Raven with his ??/8 Level I Believe. Raven does cap strength a lot, but Harken has a good chance to also. I really don't see Raven being better than Harken, and I don't see Guy being better than Raven :/
---
Its because your fail is astounding. It should be the eighth wonder of the world or something ~roymbrog
#2vivi_donagusPosted 8/7/2010 1:38:07 PM
Raven has better joining time that Harken, and Guy > Raven because he is most likely going to kill everything but dragon and knights/general.
---
-Oh no! Sugimura! Oh, what should I do? - Die ~ Kotohiko-Mitsuko
#3General_HoracePosted 8/7/2010 2:19:39 PM
Solution: use Harken and Raven.
---
Proven Fact(s):
Brock = Tiger Woods
#4CloudSith5060Posted 8/7/2010 2:22:11 PM
No one thinks Guy is better than Raven.
---
Do you... want my carrots?
#5Halbedier17Posted 8/7/2010 3:02:55 PM
No one who has a shred a common sense or elementary knowledge of FE, anyway.
#6SnarfgasmV2Posted 8/7/2010 3:14:17 PM
This is a joke topic right?
---
a.k.a. SnarfBoyWonder
#7bottlegnomesPosted 8/7/2010 3:19:56 PM
Like people said no one really thinks Guy is better than Raven anymore. Anyway, Harken vs Raven. Raven has a significant join time lead, has significantly better speed, and better strength IIRC. So while Raven gets hurt more when he does bet hit but he's not gettin hit much and he can still take a few hits with his health. So basically Raven's around longer and is better offensively, by a good margin. Harken is still probably the best endgame prepromote so it's it's not like he's bad, he's just not as amazing as Raven.
---
If you have played fire emblem path of radiance please go here:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/920189-fire-emblem-path-of-radiance/55784342
#8narutorox111(Topic Creator)Posted 8/7/2010 3:47:20 PM
Raven has better joining time that Harken, and Guy > Raven because he is most likely going to kill everything but dragon and knights/general.

I Guess He Thinks Guy is better than Raven

---
I'm H4xDefender From CA and WestOfMS on youtube. Sub Meh. Currently got 150 Subs Rank 2LT5 KDR 1.33. Leader of iRageQuit.
http://www.youtube.com/user/WestOfMS
#9ZhftnPosted 8/7/2010 4:06:45 PM
Guy > Raven because he is most likely going to kill everything but dragon and knights/general.

Guy>Raven because he can't kill things that Raven can kill. K.
---
If someone ever dodged a shotgun to the mouth, they would be my hero, just sayin'. - Lionhead_Geek
#10vivi_donagusPosted 8/7/2010 4:41:30 PM
Don't ask me, that's the argument people used to use.
---
-Oh no! Sugimura! Oh, what should I do? - Die ~ Kotohiko-Mitsuko