This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Suggestions for who to give Angelic Robe, Dragonshield, Body Ring?

#1OrihimePosted 10/14/2010 7:15:32 PM
I'm at the bonus chapter, Genesis, HNM (the 2nd Kishuna lvl) and I thought about giving the above stat boosting items to my characters. Not quite sure who I want to give those items to. I only want to give these to those characters who I use frequently. No sense in giving boosts to someone that's constantly being benched.

Here are some stats for possible Angelic Robe/Dragonshield/Body Ring candidates:

Fiora Lv 12 Peg Knight: 24 HP, 6 Def, 5 Con (she died once; had to restart, still seems frail)
Canas Lv 14 Shaman: 25 HP, 8 Def, 7 Con (my best magic user. Could be a good one for the Body Ring, cuz his tomes are sooo heavy, especially Nosferatu)
Rebecca Lv 15 Archer: 28 HP, 3 Def, (maybe not needed, as her Spd is 18 and she dodges enemy attacks like crazy)
Lyn Lv 16 Lord 32 HP, 7 Def, 5 Con (ditto for her, as her Spd is maxed out to 20. But she is Str screwed, as she only has 7 Str. Have to keep using Steel Swords to do decent damage. Too bad I don't have an Energy Ring. And I already used an Angelic Robe on her)
Raven Lv 12 Mercenary 30 HP, 9 Def, 8 Con (tried training Guy, realized it wasn't worth the hassle, should've trained him more)
Eliwood Lv 18 Lord: 32 HP, 12 Def, 7 Con (perhaps the most average of the Lords, but noticed he's still compulsory in some chapters)
Wil Lv 11 Archer: 28 HP, 7 Def, 6 Con (use him essentially for Supporting Lyn, Dart or Rebecca).

Any suggestions on who to give these items to?
#2SnarfgasmV2Posted 10/14/2010 7:20:36 PM
I would give Fiora the shield or robe. Becca has hax avoid and shouldn't be on the front lines anyway. She might want the body ring though. Canas could probably use any of those things.
---
"It's not just dramatic, it's ****ING DRAMATIC!!!"- Tatsuhiro Sato
a.k.a. SnarfBoyWonder
#3NobleRoarPosted 10/14/2010 7:25:24 PM
7 STR Lyn....

Wow....
---
I like fruit
OFFICIAL SCYTHER OF THE B/W BOARDS
#4__AHS__Posted 10/14/2010 7:47:37 PM
Well, that's what you get for using Lyn.
---
Sexism is wrong, and being wrong is for women.
GH3 FCs: 61 -- Best FCs: Knights of Cydonia, Before I Forget
#5MustavusPosted 10/14/2010 8:15:34 PM
Rebecca and Wil shouldn't be getting hit, and should already have reasonable attack speed. Frankly, I'd recommend benching them as you find fitting replacements, or just Wil. Bows are less than amazing.

I'd give Fiora the Angelic Robe, and she'd benefit from the Body Ring, of course, but she'll probably be doubling most things, regardless.

I'd probably give Canas the Ring. You'll see a benefit no matter what he uses, since he's even weighed down by Flux. Raven's not a bad choice either, if he gets speed screwed, since every axe slows him down a little, too.
---
I need a good signature.
#6SnarfgasmV2Posted 10/14/2010 8:56:09 PM
yeah, just drop Wil. Have Becca and Dart support instead.
---
"It's not just dramatic, it's ****ING DRAMATIC!!!"- Tatsuhiro Sato
a.k.a. SnarfBoyWonder
#7Orihime(Topic Creator)Posted 10/15/2010 3:32:46 PM
The only reason why I got Lyn to Lvl 16 is so I could get the Linus/Geitz version of Four Fanged Offense. And IIRC, there's at least one more chapter coming up where she's compulsory, so I can't ignore her completely.

Thanks, Mustavus, but Becca's my girl. I know a lot of players hate archers, but she rocks for me! I'll ditch Will though for someone more versatile, perhaps Rath (he has catching up to do at lvl 9).

Raven seems to be fine speed wise (he's got 15 Speed), so I gave the Body Ring to Canas and the Angelic Robe and Dragonshield to Fiora. Thanks everyone for your suggestions!
#8CaptainBangPosted 10/15/2010 4:55:10 PM
IF you want Raven to use axes on premotions, then a nice body ring will help him uses the killer axe with no probs
---
Row, Row, Fight da powah
Cheap is an idiots word for effective
#9Distant_RainbowPosted 10/15/2010 10:18:12 PM
I'll ditch Will though for someone more versatile, perhaps Rath (he has catching up to do at lvl 9).

inb4 rageposts/curses from Wil fanboys
---
There is no hatred so great as that of a man who has been made to love a woman against his will. -Hercule Poirot
Currently at 11th place in GFaqs; gonna go up!
#10DarksamuszPosted 10/16/2010 8:40:17 AM
I'd probably give Canas the Ring. You'll see a benefit no matter what he uses, since he's even weighed down by Flux.

Not after promotion.
---
The statement below is true.
The statement above is false.