Dart vs. Geitz

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem
  3. Dart vs. Geitz
6 years ago#1
Eliwood Hard Mode.

I'm considering saving money by not using the Ocean Seal, and in any case I don't think I'll need two axe-users when I've already got Hector.

So, use one of the two, both, or somebody else who can use an axe?
Gig: You know how to get there? Go that way, then over there, then down through there, then take a right. Got it?
6 years ago#2
Raven, Harken, Marcus, Sain, Kent, Lowen, etc. Geitz is a fine option too. Dart is expensive to use, but he has good AS for someone locked to Axes.
In the time it takes for you to read this message, another child will die of hunger. Read faster next time.
6 years ago#3
Dart's bases are balls
a.k.a. SnarfBoyWonder
6 years ago#4
Low Skl and a Steel Axe on a map with loads of forests doesn't help much either.
In the time it takes for you to read this message, another child will die of hunger. Read faster next time.
6 years ago#5
10 CON with a steel axe is far more harmful to him than any issues with accuracy.
Please, call me Loyal.
Nintendo has this whole thing about making people want to give them money and then not letting them do it.
6 years ago#6
^Agreed its really difficult to level him on a map where he has an average of like a 75 hit and doubles only on a couple units.
Biology Student, Pursuing a B.S. in Biochemistry
6 years ago#7
Or take about five seconds to give him an Iron Axe.
I love Seth. And Titania. And Marcus. All those great already promoted EXP drains they force to take up a lot on your team.
6 years ago#8
wasting a units phase to trade is... annoying.
ROW ROW Fight Da powah
Cheap is an idiots word for effective.
6 years ago#9
Considering the placement of enemy units in this chapter, you aren't really fighting anything on your first turn. Wasting a units turn on your phase to trade in this case is beneficial and wastes no time.
Dark
Temporary Commanding Officer
6 years ago#10
It doesn't change the fact that Dart has 20% Skl growth, thereby making it rather difficult for him to fight anything not using Lances. His base Skl is pretty good, but down the stretch he has a bit of trouble hitting stuff.

The Steel Axe can be traded for Iron, but that requires the player to remember to buy Iron Axes in Ch 15/16, as they don't sell them in Pirate Ship. Only a minor inconvenience, yes, but if you're like me (who hasn't played in a while) and opted not to restock in Noble Lady of Caelin, you're out of luck.
  1. Boards
  2. Fire Emblem
  3. Dart vs. Geitz

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived