How often does luck/biorhythm change?

#1EndlessCemetaryPosted 2/4/2011 2:40:40 PM
I'm trying to get more Angelknights to be snapped (already have 2 with one of them snapped) and am wondering whether luck changes after a certain amount of random battles, if it is triggered only through completing story chapters, simply walking around the map, etc.
---
"Idle hands are the work of the devil; that's why I jerk off"- MH2
last.fm/user/EndlessCemetary rateyourmusic.com/~TheEngineOfDeath
#2WoofrikinhawPosted 2/6/2011 10:23:06 PM
http://www.gamefaqs.com/gba/468482-tactics-ogre-the-knight-of-lodis/faqs/17175

A Biorhythm's Period is how long it takes to repeat itself. It is measured in days.

This means walking around the map changes it.
---
Vladof! You don't need to be a better shot, you just need to shoot more bullets!
#3Mir_VimesPosted 2/7/2011 10:26:22 AM
I thought biorhythm is measured in days, but in days as the story progresses. Walking around the map and fighting random encounters does not count as a tick in the biorhythm clock; walking around the map and fighting story battles and triggering cutscenes does tick the clock...
#4WoofrikinhawPosted 2/7/2011 7:39:43 PM
Oh wow, you're right. I'm apparently an idiot. I just assumed every place you moved added another day to the calendar, though I didn't even realize it was just an assumption until I checked it just now. My apologies.
---
Vladof! You don't need to be a better shot, you just need to shoot more bullets!