Funny thing I did and wanted to share with all of you...

#1OblivionGateSkyPosted 1/15/2012 4:52:11 PM
Play through act 1. When you go through the teleportation gate to start act 2, save at the save pedestal. Then press R2, triangle, Start, left d-pad, and L1 to pull up a cheat menu. Choose "BTHRONE", then you can re-play the thone room with Xantham again. After beating him, you get 2,000 XP, 2,000 gold, and the sword and bow again. Keep doing this until you feel like you can't do it anymore.

Doing this can help you gain more XP & eventually the ability to spend the points on the stats. I 'stacked' up the points for the stats and maxed everything out. Then went into the 'gauntlet' through the same cheat menu option. Getting that Onyx Sword in the gauntlet is great, in my opinion. Then you have some way to play the rest of the game with at least a decent sword.

Speaking of gauntlet, you can't play Drizzt until you play the game on extreme mode, as it is stated in the game guide and in a few places on here.
#2drclaeysPosted 1/19/2012 10:55:15 AM
Friends,

Thank you for sharing. Its nice to see people still enjoy this good game.

enjoy.
---
Dr. Darrell of Michigan.
#3OblivionGateSky(Topic Creator)Posted 1/19/2012 3:10:35 PM
I'm trying to find a copy of Baldurs' Gate 2, which, from what I heard, continues after the end of this game. I'm one to not put spoilers in, but if you played this game, you know what I am referring to.