This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Little rich princess sure has fallen (thief!)

#1lucario75Posted 1/25/2008 3:44:30 PM
*spoilers*

so how do i catch her in the act? i get to the point where she tries to break in the safe, but if i get close she runs off. what do i do?
---
The Ministry of Smogon has been taken over by Darkrai and his Berry Eaters... ~skeezix
#2BlackKnight92Posted 1/25/2008 6:13:17 PM
Follow her up to the point where she tries to break into the safe. Just before she does, she will have to catch her breath. That is your cue to run up and catch her. And check the FAQs for what answers to give her.
---
There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.
#3lucario75(Topic Creator)Posted 1/25/2008 6:28:27 PM
thank you!! i must have tried too early or late. ill give it a shot. i hope i get something good out of this. wishful thinking: heart piece.
---
The Ministry of Smogon has been taken over by Darkrai and his Berry Eaters... ~skeezix
#4BlackKnight92Posted 1/25/2008 6:48:13 PM
*spoilers*

You get a bottle.
---
There are three kinds of people in the world. Those who can count, and those who can't.
#5Hello011010Posted 1/26/2008 4:17:36 AM
you have to talk to her to catch her in the act.

spoilers:
always pick the top answer to get the bottle, or else she'll ram you and run away and you;'ll have to do it all over again
#6lucario75(Topic Creator)Posted 1/26/2008 8:05:57 AM
neat, a bottle is just as good a s a heart piece. better, since a farie can heal a lot more. thanks guys!

ill close this after 5 min so its not taking up space here. my question is answered.
---