This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

The password to get in the pirate's ship?

#1the_sky_is_upPosted 4/11/2008 7:23:40 AM

I just started the game a few days ago. I just found out that the pirate's are trying to get in a cave on Link's home island. Now I have to find out what their up to, but when I try to get in their ship, at the door it asks this: A ships only tooth is a....?

Can anyone tell me what the password is? Thank you in advance.

#2MogOfWarPosted 4/11/2008 7:37:34 AM
go around to the back entrance of the bomb shop. there will be some vines. climb them then crawl through the hole. you'll learn the password in the scene that follows. the only reason i don't tell you the password here is because it changes everytime you go through the game. i think yours will be barnacle but he won't accept it until you watch the scene.
---
It's MOG of WAR not MAG of war Damnit!!!
#3the_sky_is_up(Topic Creator)Posted 4/11/2008 8:08:37 AM
MogOfWar posted...
go around to the back entrance of the bomb shop. there will be some vines. climb them then crawl through the hole. you'll learn the password in the scene that follows. the only reason i don't tell you the password here is because it changes everytime you go through the game. i think yours will be barnacle but he won't accept it until you watch the scene.
---
It's MOG of WAR not MAG of war Damnit!!!

Thanks a lot! :)
#4Simon33333Posted 4/11/2008 9:46:12 AM
If that doesnt work (probably will work..) then go talk to your boat, who should tell you the password.

---
Homer: "Cobras! Aaaahhhhhh.."
#5LoZfan03Posted 4/11/2008 10:32:44 AM
the only way it wouldn't work is if you'd already done it. if you've heard it and forget, your boat will remind you
---
Proud member of Sonic Killers Killers & ROB Killers Killers. I don't tolerate intolerance
Brawl FC: i50.photobucket.com/albums/f344/LoZfanatic/FCcard.png