This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

need help wirth password for pirate ship.

#1nikkimuntPosted 5/24/2008 2:55:09 AM
hello, can someone please help me. i have got to the pirate ship and i have got to enter the password, i did the bit where you listen to the pirates conversation but me being stupid didnt write it down and i have forgotten it. i had already saved the game so i cant go back to the bit where you listen to the conversation and get another password. the clue i getwhen i get tto the pirate ship is " the ship's only tooth is a...? i havnt got any idea what it is and i know the questions and passwords are randome but can anyone tell me the password they used so that i can give that a go because otherwise im just not going to be able to get into the pirate ship and its very frustrating. thanks
#2Simon33333Posted 5/24/2008 2:58:54 AM
try talking to your boat. Should give you the password. (king of red lions dude..)

---
Homer: "Cobras! Aaaahhhhhh.."
#3Hotel_SecurityPosted 5/27/2008 10:15:14 AM
Actually the game REQUIRES you to talk to hear the password from the thieves in the bomb shop before the password works, even if you get it right.

The first time I played the game I went to the ship before anything and it asked "What do pirates like more than anything?" I typed in "treasure" as my guess and the door didn't open. Then I went to the bomb shop and saw the scene there where they give the password away and the pw was "treasure." I tried it again after the scene and it worked. Go figure.

Stevo