This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Question on the auction house

#1JiruruPosted 6/22/2008 11:34:12 AM
Do the items come in a cycle, or are they random, or what? I got Joy Pendant three times in a row, so instead of trying again I would just reset (since that's much faster) and still only got Joy Pendants every time. Am I just really unlucky, or do I have to go sit through all the Joy Pendant ones until an auction I want comes up?

---
"It felt like the music was aimed right at me... like a missile!"
#2zelda_fanatic28Posted 6/22/2008 11:47:20 AM
that depends....... did u alredy gt the treasure chart and the heart piece??? because if u did then thats all u will gt frm now on!!!!!!
#3Jiruru(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2008 11:53:01 AM
I've only gotten one of the treasure charts, and no heart piece yet.

---
#4Susie101Posted 6/22/2008 3:46:37 PM
What I did to get the items was just use the Windwaker to go to the next night. The item for the night is determined beforehand (I think). That's why restarting shouldn't work...
#5Jiruru(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2008 8:53:23 PM
Well, I've gone through two weeks (game time of course) of nights and all of them had Joy Pendants up.

---
#6Jiruru(Topic Creator)Posted 6/22/2008 11:30:26 PM
Hmm, do I have to be beyond a certain point in the game before the other stuff shows? I wonder if that's the problem. Though I'm sure I've been able to clear it out at around this point in my last playthrough.

---
#7sonkatekercsPosted 6/22/2008 11:43:58 PM
Just get the Joy Pendant too. You'll need that too to clear the Auction House!
#8Jiruru(Topic Creator)Posted 6/23/2008 12:19:13 AM
Wow, thanks. I finally gave in and bought the damn Joy Pendant, and the next two items were the other chart and the heart piece. Oh well, live and learn.

---
#9sonkatekercsPosted 6/23/2008 1:37:49 AM
Yeah. ;)