This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Mighty Darknut Trophy Figurine

#1plagamesforevaPosted 8/11/2009 7:08:09 AM
Is it still possibel to get Mighty Darknut during my first playthrough even after I beat all dungeons, but have not yet gone to Ganon's Tower. I did, however, get ALL of the Tri-force Shards. Just trying to get as many figurines as I can during my first playthrough.

Another question, in your second playthrough, do you have to get all those charts and Tri-force Shards again? Do you even keep the hearts or do you have to start over? I know you keep the Delux Pito Box.

Thanks!!!
---
CAPCOM needs to make a third Capcom Classics Collection (Include Super Street Fighter II), Mega Man: Powered Up 2 & Mega Man: Powered Up 3 for the PSP!
#2DrakeKengdaPosted 8/11/2009 8:10:20 AM
You only keep the pictobox (with pictures inside) and the figurines. As for the darknut, have you already awoken Zelda? If not, then that's the way to go.
#3plagamesforeva(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2009 9:16:20 AM
Oh yeah, I am already past that point. Lol.........

Oh, what about Kogoli, Ilari, and Hoskit, the Dragon Roost Island crew. I am missing those figurines, but I do not see them, but there is one "bird" that is outside ontop, looking out at the sea and during the day, when I talk to him, he says he has to go and flies off. How can I take a photo of him?

Thanks for the response! Appreciate that.
---
CAPCOM needs to make a third Capcom Classics Collection (Include Super Street Fighter II), Mega Man: Powered Up 2 & Mega Man: Powered Up 3 for the PSP!
#4Chaos_EchoPosted 8/11/2009 11:23:30 AM
There's a maze later on in Ganon's Tower. If you go through the doors in order: back, left, forward, left, forward, you'll be in a room with three Darknuts. The middle one is a Mighty one.
---
Majora's Incarnation is what happens when game designers smoke crack.
#5plagamesforeva(Topic Creator)Posted 8/11/2009 3:57:46 PM
^
So then, can I snap the photo, save, and then return to the forest area to have the photo turned into a figurine??
---
#6BAGTbirdPosted 8/11/2009 7:21:03 PM

From: plagamesforeva | Posted: 8/11/2009 12:16:20 PM | #003
Oh, what about Kogoli, Ilari, and Hoskit, the Dragon Roost Island crew. I am missing those figurines, but I do not see them, but there is one "bird" that is outside ontop, looking out at the sea and during the day, when I talk to him, he says he has to go and flies off. How can I take a photo of him?

The one that flies away is Ilari. Don't talk to him, just change the wind to blow in the direction he's facing and use your Deku Leaf to float over to one of those tall rocks. You can zoom in snap his picture from there.

If you've already conducted the Earth God's Lyric to awaken Medli as a sage, you can't get Kogoli. He's the other one on the platform with Ilari; Ilari on the left and Kogoli on the right as you step out onto the platform.
---
DS Friend Codes in profile. Click my user name.
#7plagamesforeva(Topic Creator)Posted 8/12/2009 2:25:56 PM
Okay, thanks! - You guys have been a HUGE help!
---
#8Chaos_EchoPosted 8/12/2009 5:51:41 PM
You don't need to save and leave; if you go through a wrong door in the maze, you end up at the room next to it, then you can just walk out of the tower.

Trying to avoid giving out too much in the way of spoilers, since you said you haven't been in there yet.
---
#9plagamesforeva(Topic Creator)Posted 8/13/2009 1:28:00 PM
I followed your advice and got the pic of Ilari. I was also able to get pics of the Mighty Darknut at while traveling to Hyrule's castle after breaking the clear-blue barrier, so it wasn't too late to do so, as I thought.

i also thought it was too late to get snap shots of some of the bosses, but I did in Ganon's castle. I got Kalle Demos and Jalhalla, but I able having a hell-of-a-time with getting a snap shot of Gohma no matter what position I take of him.

How do you take a photo of Gohma??? Lol.....
---
#10Chaos_EchoPosted 8/13/2009 2:40:32 PM
I believe you're supposed to take Gohma's from the wooden... platform... things.

Also, I don't think the Darknut wandering around outside works. I believe Mighty Darknuts only qualify if they have capes.
---