This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Is the Heroes Charm worth it?

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
  3. Is the Heroes Charm worth it?
5 years ago#1
Topic

---
www.cibgraphics.com ---- Quality Graphic Design
Tools do not a designer make.
5 years ago#2
It's not like it takes 1000 years to get it.......
---
Yes = All of the above
5 years ago#3
Not really. But it's still kinda fun, because Links looks really odd wearing it.

---
Regards, Lisa Murphy
"Now you shall get an earful of my beloved sword! Behold, Pillow Talk! Let's rock, baby!"
5 years ago#4
what's that thing again?
---
Pokemon name: Safiren
Lemme know if you've ever randomly battled or traded with me! It'd be cool to know! Plat: 3137-2898-9813 AND Diamond: 1633-1945-0015
5 years ago#5
If you bring 40 additional joy pendants to the teacher of joy on Windfall Island, she will give you this item. It looks a bit like a mask and when equipped, you can see the remaining health of any enemy.

---
Regards, Lisa Murphy
"Now you shall get an earful of my beloved sword! Behold, Pillow Talk! Let's rock, baby!"
5 years ago#6
its a bit rubbish. i never use it even when i have it.

---
Piehead.
5 years ago#7
Oh I remember that! I liked it, kinda different compared to the series "tradition" of not getting to see health.
---
Pokemon name: Safiren
Lemme know if you've ever randomly battled or traded with me! It'd be cool to know! Plat: 3137-2898-9813 AND Diamond: 1633-1945-0015
5 years ago#8
Link looks kinda cool with the Heroes Charm, the Iron Boots, and the Megaton Hammer equipped.
---
The Silver File Clan, come join it!
http://z3.invisionfree.com/TheSilverFile/index.php?
5 years ago#9
It would've been way more worth it if it had the affects of MM's Stone Mask...

Put it on and you're invisible to your enemies! Would've been spammed like crazy, though...
---
This is a scratch-and-sniff sig. Go ahead, try it!
"Coleby your sig made me break my monitor" ~ kill3r619
5 years ago#10
It depends on the time you get it.

!!!!SPOILER!!!

First Visit to Windfall (AR required)= VERY useful
After 1st dungeon (If you spam Enter->Kill->Gain Spoils->leave->Re enter spawn)= VERY Useful
After 2nd Dungeon (See Above)= Very Useful
During/After the 3rd Pearl=Decently Useful
During Tower of Gods=Decently Useful
2nd Visit to the Forseken Fortress=Useful
Earth Temple/Wind Temple 1st (Wind Temple can be done first at this time, but not many go for it)= Somewhat Useful
Earth/Wind Temple 2nd = Somewhat Useful
Triforce searching= Somewhat useful
Return to Hyrule under the seas= Still Somewhat useful
Entrance to Gannon's Tower=Still Somewhat useful
Before Light Arrow=Not Very Useful
After defeating Phantom gannon for the Last Time=Its a trophy, Puppet Gannon, and Gannon's Life is Nonexistant. Other enemies have their lives shown, though.
---
Not changing Sig till i get a Wii, TP, and a new DS.
CRA FC: 4039 1179 3767 No wii after 3 Birthdays, and Christmases
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker
  3. Is the Heroes Charm worth it?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived