This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Why can't I catch a fish. Why...WHY!

#1LamourChagrinePosted 10/6/2008 1:01:13 PM
I just want a Crawdaunt...so I need a Corphish...and I can't make it work. I have the Good Rod. Help. Thanks.
---
Equip Gun
"Forget 12 Zodiac's, I'll take you wit' mah 9"
#2KerryKing666Posted 10/6/2008 3:27:48 PM
First of all are you in the right place (petalburg city i think) next it could be ur luck or ur rod ani't good enough
#3LamourChagrine(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2008 4:56:36 PM
Topic... why can't I CATCH a fish. I can't get past "It got away" I put the rod in the water, sometimes they bite, they always get off the hook.
---
Equip Gun
#4SheeenstaPosted 10/6/2008 5:05:45 PM
OOOHH ok. Whenever it says "It's a bite", you press A. Sometimes, dots "..." will appear, and you simply wait until it says "You've got a nibble" or something like that and then press A. Don't press it too early or too late.
---
Time is a valuable thing/watch it fly by as the pendulum swings/watch it count down to the end of the day the clock ticks like the way... Linkin Park is awesome
#5PokeAMonPosted 10/6/2008 5:08:43 PM
It'll say "Oh! A bite!". That's when you press A. Then it'll go back to the dots and say "Oh! A bite!" again. Press A until it says "A Pokemon's on the hook!"
---
Wait..... so if I'm a noob, and a noob is better than nobody, and nobody's perfect..... I'm better than perfect?
#6SheeenstaPosted 10/6/2008 5:13:15 PM
^ Listen to PokeAMon.
---
Time is a valuable thing/watch it fly by as the pendulum swings/watch it count down to the end of the day the clock ticks like the way... Linkin Park is awesome
#7PokeAMonPosted 10/6/2008 5:13:52 PM
^ Listen to Sheeensta
---
Wait..... so if I'm a noob, and a noob is better than nobody, and nobody's perfect..... I'm better than perfect?
#8LamourChagrine(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2008 5:33:58 PM
i see, so its a timing thing? do i hit immediately, do I hold the button, will mashing the 'a button' work etc.?
---
Equip Gun
#9SheeenstaPosted 10/6/2008 5:58:18 PM
You just have to tap the button when it prompts you. Do NOT mash, etc. as it will just say "It got away"
---