This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

why does shedinja only have 1 hp?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ruby Version
  3. why does shedinja only have 1 hp?
6 years ago#1
why does shedinja only have 1 hp i mean woudent it die in one hit?
---
Mr. Pibb and Red Vines = Crazy Delicious!
6 years ago#2
Shedinja takes zero damage from any move that is not super effective against it.
---
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man.-Balthier FFXII
6 years ago#3
To keep people from abusing its wonder guard ability. Shedinja sucks.
---
There is no Justice, except that meted out by costumed heroes.
6 years ago#4
Shedinja doesn't really suck so much as have very situational use. For example he is decent at scouting moves without having to use anything to valuable.
---
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man.-Balthier FFXII
6 years ago#5
To prevent Wonder Guard from being uber. Too bad Game Freak went a little overboard and made Shedinja suck beyond hope.

You know something sucks if its only use is to scout moves, deal meh damage, and can only wall (read: not die to) like, 1 in 12 pokes. He gets honorable mentions for being able to wall Kyogre, Mewtwo and the Lati@s, but still, that's the full extent of its usefulness.
---
gbchaosmaster
<3 glitchy
6 years ago#6
two words:Wonder Guard.

the rest has been spoken for me... you could've found this out yourself you know?
---
“No man escapes when freedom fails, The best men rot in filthy jails. And those who cried ‘Appease, Appease!’ Are hung by those they tried to please.”
6 years ago#7
He gets honorable mentions for being able to wall Kyogre, Mewtwo and the Lati@s, but still, that's the full extent of its usefulness.

More like every single electric type and most bulky waters.
---
So what happens after FE10?
Astrid becomes a professional comedian by showing off her base stats-WaterofDarkness
6 years ago#8
lol Crunch Raikou
---
gbchaosmaster
6 years ago#9
Because you touch yourself at night.
---
see my youtube channel www.youtube.com/fedcvgr
6 years ago#10
even if it had more HP, it has horrible defensive stats, and is weak to 4 common attacking types (and Dark <_<)

but it would last in Sand Stream/status environments

still not uber if you ask me, though
---
"At this moment, you should be with us. Feeling like we do, like you love to, but never will again."
  1. Boards
  2. Pokemon Ruby Version
  3. why does shedinja only have 1 hp?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived