This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

why does shedinja only have 1 hp?

#1killerqueen17Posted 3/27/2009 2:45:39 PM
why does shedinja only have 1 hp i mean woudent it die in one hit?
---
Mr. Pibb and Red Vines = Crazy Delicious!
#2xylophone2Posted 3/27/2009 2:53:58 PM
Shedinja takes zero damage from any move that is not super effective against it.
---
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man.-Balthier FFXII
#3amp888Posted 3/27/2009 3:58:07 PM
To keep people from abusing its wonder guard ability. Shedinja sucks.
---
There is no Justice, except that meted out by costumed heroes.
#4xylophone2Posted 3/28/2009 1:25:55 AM
Shedinja doesn't really suck so much as have very situational use. For example he is decent at scouting moves without having to use anything to valuable.
---
With each passing day, the world finds new and exciting ways to kill a man.-Balthier FFXII
#5gbchaosmasterPosted 3/28/2009 6:33:12 AM
To prevent Wonder Guard from being uber. Too bad Game Freak went a little overboard and made Shedinja suck beyond hope.

You know something sucks if its only use is to scout moves, deal meh damage, and can only wall (read: not die to) like, 1 in 12 pokes. He gets honorable mentions for being able to wall Kyogre, Mewtwo and the Lati@s, but still, that's the full extent of its usefulness.
---
gbchaosmaster
<3 glitchy
#6mothballsPosted 3/28/2009 4:35:30 PM
two words:Wonder Guard.

the rest has been spoken for me... you could've found this out yourself you know?
---
“No man escapes when freedom fails, The best men rot in filthy jails. And those who cried ‘Appease, Appease!’ Are hung by those they tried to please.”
#7kirbymuncherPosted 3/28/2009 6:55:39 PM
He gets honorable mentions for being able to wall Kyogre, Mewtwo and the Lati@s, but still, that's the full extent of its usefulness.

More like every single electric type and most bulky waters.
---
So what happens after FE10?
Astrid becomes a professional comedian by showing off her base stats-WaterofDarkness
#8gbchaosmasterPosted 3/28/2009 9:00:21 PM
lol Crunch Raikou
---
gbchaosmaster
#9fedcvgrPosted 4/11/2009 3:20:17 PM
Because you touch yourself at night.
---
see my youtube channel www.youtube.com/fedcvgr
#10greenandyellowPosted 4/12/2009 5:12:11 PM
even if it had more HP, it has horrible defensive stats, and is weak to 4 common attacking types (and Dark <_<)

but it would last in Sand Stream/status environments

still not uber if you ask me, though
---
"At this moment, you should be with us. Feeling like we do, like you love to, but never will again."