Noise Tank on Rokkakudai Heights Chimney - Chapter 6

#1eastofeastsidePosted 1/16/2012 5:30:04 PM
In chapter 6 when you have to eliminate the Noise Tanks there is one on the highest chimney in Rokkakudai Heights.

Searched about it and noticed there were several questions about whether he could be eliminated with no confirmation whether he could or not.

I managed to eliminate him by slowly grinding up the railing with Beat on the first corner of the chimney in shadows (the first corner in shadows from the perspective of approaching it from the railing, in other words there are two or three "lit" corners before it. It took several tries to climb up it and it wouldn't consistently happen either. The key is a slower grind speed so you don't speed past the ledge into an automatic flip, and to have your character tilted so they are facing the roof with their feet in a "v".

Professor K gives you a message like "you are good at street cleaning and should be honored" when you manage to knock him down.
#2The_404sPosted 1/28/2012 4:03:06 AM
He says that regardless of whether you manage to kill that specific one or not, he always says that once you kill a certain number of Noise Tanks.

Good on you, though.
#3hyperskate65Posted 2/24/2012 2:23:40 PM
Don't you have to eliminate them all anyway..?

So isn't he necessary? I don't quite remember all the small specifics.
---
his comparison suggests we're closet african americans.
PSN BlahblahUnicornx 3rd General of Heroes
#4Jet_Set_Radi_GoPosted 3/2/2012 10:54:14 AM
Nah they put like three times the amount you need to kill.
#5hyperskate65Posted 3/2/2012 9:25:10 PM
Ah, gotcha.
As I said, small details, etc. etc.
---
his comparison suggests we're closet african americans.
PSN BlahblahUnicornx 3rd General of Heroes