Largest Collection of Jet Set Radio/World Ends With You-ish Music On L'Interwebs

#1TheSHMPosted 7/27/2013 3:45:46 PM
Looking for music similar to Jet Set Radio, Jet Set Radio Future, and The World Ends With You, but you just can't find anything worth your time? Look no further!
This is indisputably the largest collection of Jet Set Radio/The World Ends With You style music on these glorious Interwebs!

I say this because you just don't see any others going on and I have historical precedents to know that there are other freaks like me out there who are interested in this kind of music, a lot, and have to put up with just about every discussion of it either dying in 2 responses or dying in 5 with 4 being "I LOVE JET SET RADIO/THE WORLD ENDS WITH YOU!"

So here you go. There's currently about 40 tracks and growing in the link. It's a wild motley of genres, from electro-dance, electro-swing, grungy alt-rock, psychedelia, hip hop, and more. If a new JSR-game was announced today, this is what you'd expect from it.

http://grindworld.forumotion.com/t45-the-largest-collection-of-jet-set-radio-world-ends-with-style-you-music-on-l-interwebs#360

Should you feel the need to contribute, go right on ahead.
#2United_WorldPosted 8/10/2013 3:09:17 PM
This is coolio.
Thank you.
---
Give it to me, baby.