Age of Mythology and Windows 7 do not get along

#1AzulRatibida7Posted 12/31/2010 10:47:08 AM
Tried installing this on a laptop running windows 7. It killed the laptop; it could not ascess documents or the harddrive at all. Uninstalling it fixed the problem ( I hope) but I must wonder if I will be able to install this on another computer in the future. Odd, it worked fine the first time we played it. But then I changed the graphic settings, and it died. I know vista has had problems, has anyone else?
#2OniTrigonPosted 1/2/2011 2:02:02 AM
It works fine on my Vista(32bit) and 7(64bit). The my method is, once you installed the game, move the whole game folder to another location outside of C:\Program Files\, why do this? because Vista and 7 require "admin confirmation" everytime you edit/save an older game. I have this problem with a lot of games, so whenever I can I always move my games out of the Program Files to allow my games to save properly.
#3AzulRatibida7(Topic Creator)Posted 1/16/2011 5:26:15 PM
You have no problems at all?

Maybe it is just the computer.

I will keep that in mind.
#4LOZ_LuvaPosted 2/5/2011 12:48:40 AM
Hey can you run it on Vista with 32 bit res? How do you do that? Because it says my graphic board isn't compatible with the game :/ can i do something to run the game with my graphic board or shall i just give up and/or buy a new one?
---
This is NOT a signature