corrupt a wish.

• Topic Archived
9 years ago#1
This topic is to help revive the board, if you don't know how it works, one person makes a wish, the next one grants it but also corrupts it, EXAMPLE: person1 "I wish spider-man could launch firballs" person 2: "granted but you set yourself on fire". That was probably a pretty lame example but you get the point. Try to keep the wishes Spider-man related.

I wish they re-made the PS1 SM games with next-gen graphics and physics.

for God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
9 years ago#2
Sure. But Vicarious Visions makes it and they do an even worse job than they did with Spider-Man 3.

I wish Vicarious Visions would die a slow, painful death. :D

Sometimes You Plant Seeds For Trees You Will Never Sit Under
9 years ago#3
Granted but it takes you down with it.

I wish Spider-man had a machine gun. (not really, but just for the fun of the topic)

for God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. John 3:16
9 years ago#4

maybe he would, but then the punisher would shoot you for making spiderman copy his role.

I wish the could make a part 3 to this game on the same engine.

9 years ago#5
Granted!

It would be lambasted in the reviews, gamers would marvel at using such an old engine, and the sub-company of Activision that has the rights to these games would go bankrupt. No more Spidey games at all for a long time.

I wish Instant Action at least allowed the use of different costumes and such unlockables.

9 years ago#6
i havntplayed enter electro on the original is instant action in both or only one?
9 years ago#7
It's only in Enter Electro. I like it, m'self. They give you the X-Men's Danger Room, infinitely respawning enemies, lamentably finite pick-ups, and let you go nuts. No story, no time limits; nothing but, well, instant action. :)

9 years ago#8

ok.

is it just me or are we such tru fans that were the onlyones on this forum?

9 years ago#9
No, it's not just you. ;)

9 years ago#10
I wish Instant Action at least allowed the use of different costumes and such unlockables.

Granted, but in return you have to face thousands of sandmans.

I wish they would make a third one in this series using SM2 (movie game) engine.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived