Game won't go past loading screen...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 - Yuri's Revenge
  3. Game won't go past loading screen...
8 years ago#1
I uninstalled this game awhile ago, but reinstalled it, and now the game won't load...

RA2 will though.
Question: Is it normal for my 360 Power Block to make an annoying, high-pitched whine 24/7, even when the 360 is off? Help please!
8 years ago#2
---
Question: Is it normal for my 360 Power Block to make an annoying, high-pitched whine 24/7, even when the 360 is off? Help please!
8 years ago#3
I have the same issue. im sorry, but i dont think we're going to be playing yuris revenge again.
8 years ago#4
You mean when you try to run it?

Same thing happens to me. I try to play, screen goes black, and a message pops up saying "Main executable for Yuri's Revenge has encountered a problem and needs to close." I've tried reinstalling and downloading the patch and it still doesn't work.
There are about 350,000 species of plants. If you aren't a plant, copy and paste this into your sig.
8 years ago#5

I also have this problem. I could always play this game until I upgraded my graphics card from a 7900GTX to a 8800GT. No other games give issues. Even he first decade one gave porblems at first and then suddenly just played.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

8 years ago#6
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
8 years ago#7
I tried switching it to compatibility mode for Windows 95 and it works fine now.

I should have thought of that earlier.
There are about 350,000 species of plants. If you aren't a plant, copy and paste this into your sig.
8 years ago#8
Panda tommorow, how do you do that? i have the same problem
8 years ago#9
Right click on the YR icon > Properties > Compatibility.
  1. Boards
  2. Command & Conquer: Red Alert 2 - Yuri's Revenge
  3. Game won't go past loading screen...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived