Japanese opening on the US release

#1X Box KillerPosted 3/12/2008 2:58:56 PM
So I load up my saved game and the Japanese song is playing yet again. This is about the third time it's done this. I've only seen it do this a few other times other than the mentioned three, does this have something to do with me being on Chapter 3? (I don't recall it playing at all on Chapter 2.)

I'm in the "Disection Facility" if that matters any as well.

---
Now Playing: Wild Arms 3 and Final Fantasy X
Obama hates Amerika.
#2Duke DarkwoodPosted 3/12/2008 11:57:03 PM
In chapters 3 and 4, there is a random chance to receive the Japanese Lyrics version of the intro. It's not a big chance, but if the randomness hits you just right, it can happen multiple times in a row.
---
"As the good archmage often admonishes me, I ought not to let my mind wander, as it's too small to go off by itself." -Danilo Thann
#3WindMouseHanpanPosted 3/15/2008 4:06:24 PM
Wow...I have never even seen the Japanese intro. I've seen the English one hundreds of times probably, and the Jap one has never triggered.
---
I am Hanpan The Wind Mouse, from Wild Arms/Wild Arms: Alter Code F!(I like Hanpan's design in Alter Code F better. Alter Code F is a remake of the first game)
#4creativerealmsPosted 3/17/2008 3:30:21 PM
I got it once by luck. However I prefer the whistling intro.
---
"nononono, I'm a bunny dragon that was made in MSPaint" The real identity of Endgame.
#5nuitdoreePosted 3/18/2008 5:15:04 AM
I got it once. Once. I'd have loved to get it more often :( <3 Kaori Asoh.
---
I want an edit button :|