general advice about leveling up

#1davo 15Posted 2/1/2008 8:37:04 PM
hey all
i just wondering, i have a minor problem with leveling up.
I used the trainer glitch to level up my stats and now im on lvl 69, and only have three more attributes to lvl up, one of which only needing 3 more lvls to get 100 (all the others are already at 100). i was wondering if i leveled up the last stat to 100, would i be able to continue leveling up or would it just stuff up?? if i can't contiune lvling up attributes and cant continue to lvl up and all, is there a way i can reduce my attributes so that i can continue lvling up, or is it just that i've stuffed up my game?
thanks in advance for any adivce.
---
tequila: what goes down must come up
#2IndoriPosted 2/1/2008 8:59:50 PM
You can continue leveling up via trainers as long as the skills (such as Long Blade and Mysticism) that you are trying to increase are below 100. Attributes (like Strength and Agility) have no effect on this.

There is are ways to continue gaining levels, however. For instance, visit a Master Trainer with a fortified Attribute for the skill you wish to train, and you may train indefinitely. The skill will not increase, but it will count towards further level ups.
---
Me? I'm the king of the twentieth century.
I'm the bogeyman. The villain.
#3davo 15(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2008 9:05:16 PM
but what about when u level up u have to also level up your attributes. qhat i wanted to know basically is that if u only have two attributes not at 100, and u decide to sleep and level up, will it just screw up and stay on the attributes screen indefinately. also, is there a way to reduce ur attributes similar to the way u can use the drain skill training cheat?
---
tequila: what goes down must come up
#4IndoriPosted 2/1/2008 9:16:10 PM
but what about when u level up u have to also level up your attributes. qhat i wanted to know basically is that if u only have two attributes not at 100, and u decide to sleep and level up, will it just screw up and stay on the attributes screen indefinately.

I'll repeat myself: attributes do not affect whether or not you can level up. Having all or most of your attributes at 100 will not inexplicably halt your level progress.

also, is there a way to reduce ur attributes similar to the way u can use the drain skill training cheat?

Yes. Drain Attribute and Damage Attribute are spells that can be acquired.
---
Me? I'm the king of the twentieth century.
I'm the bogeyman. The villain.
#5MESAamRYANPosted 2/6/2008 7:24:50 PM
another idea would be to use the spell trap glitch with drain on self to see if that'd work