So I didn't get Taurus and Tessen

#1DragonSamuraiPosted 3/19/2011 1:49:17 AM(edited)
I wonder what I did wrong. Last time I played the game years ago I got every character. Just now I won against Taurus, but they didn't join. Goryus's FAQ mentioned taking the wrong order of events at Kucha.

I got the twins, went south and did everything up to Dragon Cliff, then turned around and went north to do everything up to recruiting Genshi. Then continued from there. Are you supposed to only follow one route and just keep going from there? I could swear I did both routes and still got the two of them.
---
"You're turning into a real human being. You're beginning to confuse generosity with stupidity." Odd to Aelita (Code Lyoko)
#2evenstavesPosted 3/21/2011 8:55:49 AM
All the times I've played this game, I never missed Taurus & Tessen - until a few weeks ago, I didn't even know they were missable!

Best advice I can give is, in 2nd chapter just make sure you clear all the stages along both forks in the road. What I personally did was, I cleared all the stages on each path before advancing to where they meet (eg. if Tokhara is the junction where the north & south paths meet, then clear all stages along both paths before advancing to Tokhara).

Following this strategy, I've always picked up the girls, and Taurus & Tessen as well.
---
Even Staves
#3DragonSamurai(Topic Creator)Posted 3/21/2011 8:54:40 PM
That's what I did. I didn't touch Tokhara until both forks were cleared. I'm not sure what happened. As for T&T being missable, according to the FAQ you can miss them.
---
"You're turning into a real human being. You're beginning to confuse generosity with stupidity." Odd to Aelita (Code Lyoko)