This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

Recommended Level Guide

#1GatemanSPPosted 2/17/2008 8:54:08 PM
I went to PSO world and I was reading through that guide they have there recommending a level for each class at each stage on each difficulty and I noticed for Hunters on ULT in the forest its like 65.

I'm like lvl 110 and I'm not blowing stuff out of the water, it takes me a 2 rounds of simple heavy heavy from a DB to kill the bartles.

How does a lvl 65 character survive in ult in the forest when my HUcast gets hit for 100-150

Lvl 110 Redria HUcast FLASH

DB'S Saber +44 Varista +25, Arrest Gungir +2 (weapons used most frequently)
Holiness Armor
General/Battle
General/Arm
General/Body
General/Arm
Ultimate Shield
Varaha (DEF 39, POW 146, DEX 15)

Did they mean if you were in a party online that would be good? Because you have all those people to help out? Because it really doesnt say

---
REMAKE is the bestest! RE2 had two characters! RE3 had hot jill! RE4 had actionman! CVX had personality problems! RE Gaiden: We had Three main characters :D
#2Ice_ShieldPosted 2/18/2008 12:02:52 AM
DB'S Saber +44 Varista +25, Arrest Gungir +2 (weapons used most frequently)
Holiness Armor
General/Battle
General/Arm
General/Body
General/Arm
Ultimate Shield

Your mag and units are your problem. Get a 5/145/50 mag, you'll hit more often with the same amount of power. Slot wise, get some God units. I'd go for 3 God/Powers and a God/Battle. Faster attacking and way more power FTW. As for weapons, just search for them.

Being a redria, getting the god units should be a lot easier.
---
One Missed Call Ringtone ON MY PHONE o.o;
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rCXhYpiWKoo
#3GatemanSP(Topic Creator)Posted 2/18/2008 11:52:48 AM
Ice_Shield
Posted 2/17/2008 11:02:52 PM
message detail DB'S Saber +44 Varista +25, Arrest Gungir +2 (weapons used most frequently)
Holiness Armor
General/Battle
General/Arm
General/Body
General/Arm
Ultimate Shield

Your mag and units are your problem. Get a 5/145/50 mag, you'll hit more often with the same amount of power. Slot wise, get some God units. I'd go for 3 God/Powers and a God/Battle. Faster attacking and way more power FTW. As for weapons, just search for them.

Being a redria, getting the god units should be a lot easier.
---

Sorry I meant God/Body not general, and as far as God/Power I have yet to see them but I have oddly picked up two of the force equivalent of them.

I started raising another mag, and as far as weapons I've only specifically hunted for a couple of them, most of the weapons I find I just stumble across (gettting really sick of seeing those rares diskas and slicers), though last night after posting this I did get a kaladbolg with a +20% native so I've opted to use that instead of my DB saber, so im trying to max grind this now.

I'll look around PSO world for search findings on the god units.

Thank you very much for your help
REMAKE is the bestest! RE2 had two characters! RE3 had hot jill! RE4 had actionman! CVX had personality problems! RE Gaiden: We had Three main characters :D