This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

how to get into the mines question??????

#1extreme_fisherPosted 3/20/2010 6:59:36 AM
i have beat de rol le and the mines pop up in the portal, but when i save and quit and come back to play it is not there anymore what do i have to do that is special or am i just over looking a simple detail any tips are much abliged thanks
---
(ACCF 3695-8406-5914 T in Duke) (epic pet wars fc (g8nzkek)
I'd rather be FISHING
#2ShadoblastPosted 3/20/2010 8:11:40 AM
Uh, I think that yo u may have to talk to the principal after you defeat De Rol Le. After you talk to him, then enter the mines. I think you'll be able to access it from then on after you save and quit.
#3ScottYarmelPosted 3/20/2010 9:14:38 AM
and if your offline you have to beat the caves on single player not multiplayer. I dunno about online i don't play online.
#4GunbladeladPosted 3/20/2010 12:35:12 PM
OK, for your multiplayer unlocks to stick (Online or offline, it's the same rules to both), you MUST unlock them in single player. Note that even playing yourself online counts as Multi.

This means that even if you complete the entire episode online or in multi, but only have Caves unlocked in Single player, then you'll be stuck with Caves next time that character creates a team.

As stated, when you beat Del Rol Le in single player, you need to speak to the principal to unlock Mines.

Ruins will require you to activate pillars in Forest 2, Caves 2 and Mines 2.

Playing in Episode 2 also requires you to speak to the chief after defeating each boss.

If for some reason, Ruins is unlocked, but Mines isn't, then you've obviously used some download quest offline before you unlocked the area, and the only fix is either a hack quest, or Action Replay. For this reason, it's safest to unlock all areas before playing any Download Quest that includes a boss fight. Keeps things simple.
---
Where logic won't work - I will
Assdammit you theening bud. You'll pasy for this. - NAU_Trackrunner
#5BillybullshotPosted 3/21/2010 3:08:06 AM
If you can run Fuzziqer, surely all you need to do to solve the "I can access all areas except Mines" issue is finish TTF offline?
#6GunbladeladPosted 3/21/2010 1:28:17 PM
Won't work. The TTF that comes with Fuzziqer server is the "unpatched" version, that screws up the offline warp when downloaded. It may, however, unlock Ruins completely bypassing Mines. Completing TTF Offline, does, however, have the effect of registering that difficulty as being "completed"

However, Fuzziqer does come with "The Construct" - A hack quest which does have the option to unlock all Episode 1 areas for the current difficulty in it.

Other hack quests, such as "PSO Tools" do the job better.
---
#7BillybullshotPosted 3/22/2010 1:04:14 AM
Well you can always download the fixed version from Captain N's site, like I did. That works fine, I've finished it loads of times.
#8GunbladeladPosted 3/22/2010 1:14:27 PM
Completing TTF offline before you've unlocked Ruins normally will completely screw up the flags for that difficulty.

That's why I recommend unlocking all areas in the relevant episode before doing any download quests. This stops any potential problems before they occur.
---